26: Staying with the Hemsworths

Expect lots of Hiddlesworth feels in this one!

From the moment you stepped off the plane, the heat of the Australian sun fanned across your face. You raised your head, allowing in becoming absorbed entirely in their hot golden rays. You heard a chuckle from behind you.
"Topping up your tan?" Tom teased playfully, slipping on a pair on dark sunglasses. He wore a fitting blue buttoned up shirt; sleeves rolled up to his forearms and dark trousers no less,
his auburn hair glinting in the sunlight. You retrieved your own glasses and placed them on.
"Perhaps," you smiled. "I haven't been to Australia since my university days."
"I promoted Thor: The Dark World here a couple of years back," Tom grinned out of memory. "That was certainly an interesting experience."
The both of you wheeled your suitcases through the airport, cooling off a little as the air con blew gently onto your arms and faces. As you walked through the entrance of the Sydney airport, a familiar Australian accent caused you to smile.

Chris Hemsworth had begun walking towards you both, naturally smiling at the pair of you. His blonde hair was pulled back roughly into a ponytail, his white v - neck shirt doing little to conceal his muscular and toned torso. His wrists were decorated with black chord bracelets, which moved along his arms as he pulled you and Tom into a friendly hug. There was laughter, Tom playfully ducking beneath one of Chris's broad arms before the two shared a brotherly embrace.

"I'm so glad you could come mate," Chris spoke happily.
"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," Tom replied lightly before stepping back and taking your hand. "I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the Hemsworth household."
"We've got two new additions as well. Tristan and Sasha." Chris spoke like a proud father.
"Congratulations mate."
Tom clasped Chris's hand in a brotherly gesture. Chris returned the affection. It warmed your heart to watch the closeness of these two men. Chris reached round and retrieved your suitcase, wheeling it towards the car with large tinted windows parked nearby. You thanked him before climbing onto the cool leather beside Tom. Tom reached out and began unconsciously moving his fingers in circular movements over the back of your hand. You shared a secret smile before glancing out of the window, watching as Chris pulled away from the entrance to the airport. Chris wound down the windows a little, so you were instantly hit with a cooling breeze. Chris was driving to Philip Island, where he and his two brothers Luke and Liam had grown up when they were younger. Your gaze stretched out across hot dusted grounds and a slice of brilliant blue sky. You listened to the general catch-up conversation between Tom and Chris - new projects they were working on, the third Thor film, interviews and so on. The sun often caused you to feel drowsy and soon enough as you placed your head against the window you had already nodded off.

"Wake up darling."
Tom nudged your shoulder, gently shaking you awake. You opened your eyes. You felt the bones inside your arms and legs crack as you slowly sat up, yawing. The car had come to a standstill. Tom had taken your hand, leading you out.
"Are we here?" you asked Tom as you climbed out. He nodded, and as you looked around him your jaw instantly dropped open.
"Holy shit," you whispered.
A large pannacotta coloured house captured in sunlight was sat on a cliff positioned right beside the Australian coastline, looking like a luxurious apartment with two floors and large bay windows, large enough to be able to see inside and a brilliant view of the sea. Chris chuckled at your expression as he and Tom began unloading luggage from the car boot.
"What do you think?" Chris grinned.
You turned round to look at him.
"I'm impressed!" you said.
"Hey, that's my line!" Tom exclaimed jokily as the three of you entered the Hemsworth household.

***

Quietly you slipped away from the atmosphere inside the household, standing upon the balcony as the sun had began to slip beneath the horizon. You leaned with your elbows propped on the balcony rail, casting your eyes over white sands and a crystal coloured sea. You had been introduced to what could have been the happiest people you could ever meet. Leonie and Craig Hemsworth was such a sweet couple, always laughing and instantly making you feel welcome the moment you had arrived. You had finally gotten to meet Chris's brothers Luke and Liam and their girlfriends, gracing the same smiles and white teeth and laughter just like their parents. You had instantly gotten chatting to Elsa again, asking to hold her blue eyed twins in either arm. India had barricaded you in a hug, sitting on your knee as you brushed her hair. It had been a relaxing and warming afternoon, and later you would all be visiting the Hemsworth's private beach. Chris had wanted to show you the Thor surfboard he had been given for his birthday - sent by Tom.
"I wondered where you had gone."
Tom says as he closes the French doors behind him, standing behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. His chin brushes the top of your head.
"I came out here to watch the sunset. It's beautiful isn't it?"
"Yes."

The sky was no longer blue. Colours such as burnt orange, pastel yellows and pale pinks streaked across it in the fading light. The remainders of the sunlight fell across your face and arms, silhouetting Tom's hands as they held yours. The sound of waves lapping against the sand sounded distant far below.
"Where are we sleeping?" you asked Tom, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Chris has set us up across the corridor from here. So we are able to have some privacy."
"Of course." You turned round to look at Tom.
His shirt sleeves were still rolled up his forearms although he no longer wore his sunglasses. The remainders the day fell across his face, his jaw dusted with a day's worth of stubble. You reached up and brushed your hand along his jaw. He closed his eyes, raising his hand and cupping it to yours.
"I can never get enough of you," Tom murmured, his eyes remaining closed.
"But I'm right here," you teased.
"Right where I want you," he spoke softly.
He lowered his head, his mouth brushing over yours. Tantalising, teasing.
"How much time do we have?" you murmured against his lips.
Tom glanced down at the watch on his wrist.
"Three hours."
"Plenty of time," you said before closing the distance with your mouth.

***

"Ah, here they are!" Chris announced your arrival, positioned behind the BBQ as he cooked the food. He was wearing an apron - a motif with the words You want me to put the hammer down! Written across it. Again, another present from Tom. You walked up the beach with Tom's hand held in yours, greeted by everyone upon the beach. Chris looked across at you, turning over a burger and winking at you. You blushed, thankful that it was dark enough to remain undiscovered. You were each handed a glass of something to drink as you made conversations with different people. Tom offered to help Chris with the food and together they jousted and laughed and poked fun out of one another. After the food had been handed out and everyone had eaten, Chris walked over to Tom, producing his infamous Thor surfboard.
"I can't believe you still have this!" Tom laughed.
"Actually mate, I have another," Chris confessed and produced a second surfboard, this time with Tom's picture of Loki adorned onto the smoothened down piece of wood. Tom was laughing as he was handed it.
"Oh wow Chris! This is brilliant! Thanks mate!" Tom chuckled happily.
Everyone else was watching and smiling at the two men. Tom looked at you and grinned.
"We should try them out," Chris suggested with a foolish grin.
"Chris!" Elsa was giggling as Chris ripped off his shirt and dropped it to the ground beside him. Tom joined him, already running to catch up with Chris as they entered the darkened waters, riding into the first surf of the night.

Read/Vote/Comment!

MischiefMaker26 x