I took the keys from the backpack, put them in the lock, and when I opened the door, I was there.
"Hi, Kate, how's the insti?" Said my sister.
"Well, you could say that well. Exams time.
-Well, you already know how to study maja.
"I will, do not worry," I said with a small smile.
I knew they were plotting something, but I did not know what exactly.
-Kate, we have to talk, sit down-said my mother very serious.I expected the worst

- During these days your father, your sister and I have been talking and we thought that the best thing will be to put you a tutor, from Monday to Friday an hour

-What did you do thateeeeee!?!?!?! I do not fucking refuse to have a private teacher, no, no, no.
-Kate, it's not what you think, it's very nice and it's not the typical scoundrel, it's Kevin's friend, it's not a college hangman but you might like it - Said my sister with the intention of converging me that it was nothing bad
I gave a long sigh.
"And ... When do I start with that teacher?"
"In a few minutes you'll be here, go get your room and prepare the material."
"I'm going to make life impossible," I said through my teeth.
I went up the stairs to my room. I slammed the big doors and turned on the music machine. While I was ordering my room. For my head (apart from the guy that I like, The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato) I was going through many things about how to make life impossible for my private teacher. I even thought about writing a book. I heard the bell ringing below, I'm not a gossip, but I needed to know what it was like to know what to do and what not and I did not care if I was young, handsome, old, geek, university or whatever.It to ruin life. I left my room on my knees leaning on the railing and suddenly my eyes opened like saucers.