EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Honestly, it gives me a lot of anger that all those people I have in FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TUENTI, etc ... have done it, and I am very happy for them, they already made their dream come true, but every time I talk to and they tell me how wonderful they are in person, I get depressed. Through my head is often asked the question: What will happen the day I see them? I will not know what to say, just do not even tell them my name but I will try to smile, happy and take lots of photos that will then go to the album of memories. Bufff ... there are too many dreams that I have had at night with them (do not think badly) and I even cried knowing that they gave a concert 5 minutes from my house and that I could not go because there is always excuse " money, travel, punished ... "The times I've cried for that record of ticket sales that within 2 minutes of selling them see a sign that put" tickets sold out "See for news that are history and at the same time to see the half universe crying like me, for this record so great, for having got tickets and being able to see them live (it's not my case) or crying because the tickets ran out because, you were late and you could not get them.