Which was worse? I couldn't really tell.

But one day, when the weather was said to be sunny, the rain poured.

Everyone was so angry because the weather forecast never lied. People were angry since their lives were almost taken.

But I took the opportunity and grabbed an umbrella.

As everyone is panicking, trying to shelter themselves from the drizzle, I made my way out slowly
to the rainfall and to you.

My hands trembled as I opened the umbrella up.

Why did these even exist if no one ever used it?

I stopped before stepping out.

Could I really do this?

As I continue to doubt myself I see you staring at me.

Your face didn't have the usual blank face, instead you looked, shocked? curious?

After seeing you again, in the rain, I didn't hesitate.

I shut my eyes tightly, causing my face to scrunch up, as I stepped out.

The soft noise of the umbrella and rain caused me to loosen up. I opened my eyes and gasp.

I looked around and cherished the scene around me. I couldn't help but let out a big smile.

Every raindrop shone as it dropped down to the floor. All was covered with drops, making everything gleam.

I found myself walking further and further out into the rain. The smell hypnotised and lured me to go deeper out. 

Suddenly I stop as I see something more beautiful than the raindrops.

You looked at me with surprised eyes. I guess you weren't expecting anyone to ever come out.

You stared at me before grabbing my umbrella and pulling me closer to you.

You were even more beautiful up close. Every streak of the water running down your face looked so perfect. The tip of your hair making their own little raindrops. I admired everything about you in that one moment. I couldn't believe you were finally in front of me.

Your hands were warm, warmer than mine despite always being out int he rain.

You obviously dominated with your height and looked down at me. We were so close our chests were almost touching.

"Let go"
You whispered softly.

My eyes widened as I hear a request I knew I wouldn't be able to follow.

"I-I can't"

"Do you trust me?"

I pursed my lips before nodding. I was literally giving him my life.

"Then let go"

He moved his hand from mine and placed it onto the umbrella. He slowly and carefully began to take it away from me.

My whole body trembled. I had waited for this moment ever since I had laid my eyes on you, but why was I so scared?

Could the rain actually kill me?
Could I actually trust you?

Before I had any chance to debate he swiftly removes the umbrella from over our heads.

My shoulders raise as I flinch at the touch of the cold rain. My eyes shut so tightly it hurt. My hands which naturally turned into fists, you grabbed it and waited for me patiently.

As I realised the rain didn't hurt nor did it harm me I opened my eyes.

Unknowingly I held out one of my hands and felt the drops slip through my fingers.

I began to laugh. I knew it.

I knew they were all wrong.

My tears dropped but I didn't notice for they mixed in with the rain that was also on my face.

My hair began to drape over my eyes and you moved them out of the way.

You gave me a small smile and spun me around with the hand you held the whole time. We began to dance (well I did anyways). I couldn't believe that I was actually dancing in the rain. Especially with you.

After some laughing that sounded like it came from a madman, I jumped up to you and wrapped my arms around your neck.

You were startled at first but you soon followed me and enveloped me into your warm hug.

Into your ear I whispered something that you probably had never heard before.

"Thank you"

Everything is a metaphor in this.
From the weather forecast to the umbrella, even Yoongi if you like. And of course the rain. It's up to you how you interpret it.

Big hit with every mv ever^