Trumptastic hump

He pinned me to the golden sheets of his soft cozy bed and he rubbed his orange face in my chest, grazing his old blonde hair all over my tender neck. He clutched onto my hips and moved his way over my thighs. Trump licked his lips at the sight of my milky thighs . He then grabbed a screw driver from his crusty rolls and shoved it so far up my ass that it will never be a screw driver ever again. It hurt, But as long as daddy Trump is happy , I'll go with it. "Yes, Trumpy make your spray tanned penis my immigrant" I yelled. I heard the door knob turning furiously , Melania walked in with her 9inch stilettos and and a transparent gold robe. She was wearing nothing underneath it but a really, really small thong that pierced the sides of her curvy waist.

She threw on a blank face and undid her silky robe. Donald gasped at the sight of her slim , soft body. Donald told me that Melania doesn't like having sex , but she must have changed her mind in a matter of time. Melania walked towards us without saying a word. She climbed on the bed and gets all touchy with us. She turned around and revealed "Sugar daddy trumpet " tattooed across her soft ass cheek. She started kissing me passionately. Donald was watching us making out, he got really turned on and had a boner. "Trumpy, Can we blow your trumpet" We both said , panting. I started biting my lower lip, waiting for an answer. He nodded and stood behind of the bed, Placing his orange penis in front of our faces. I turned around, so my ass was facing Donald. He put his hands on my hips and proceeded to thrust himself into my rectum. It didn't go very far, but it was enough to pleasure both me and Melania. Since  it didn't go far, I asked him to finger Melania and I. We both sat next to each other with our legs up in the air and then.... I FARTED on his FI GERS IN MY ASS while Melania sneezed into some sneeze paper.  Melania got tired so she made her way to the boneless couch and flopped down, naked. 
--
Satisfied yet?
I upload daily 💦😊
Thank you for 45+ reads :3
By:
mournfull
Montana_x_
EmotionlessTurtles25
& myself