<2>

Xylia's Pov

I sat down against a birch tree and sighed. "We have to make camp before the sunset," I said. I looked at the sky it was about, 5 pm. "Oh I know a tiny little-known town around here we could get to before 7 pm." Kyle smiled. I knew what town he was talking about it was Dalia. I had a friend there well I was friends with his 2 sisters too. I nodded as I went off the trail onto a new one. "Do you know where we are going?" Kyle asked. I nodded climbing a tree to see how close we are. "We are about half a mile out." I smiled climbing down. As we got to the gate I managed to get Kyle in. Since he was the king's son not all elves trust him anymore. As I walked down the road I noticed Kyle was in deep thought. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him. "Your age." He smiled. "18. I know I'm short but I am 18. Oh and my friend here is 17  his sisters are 13 and 7." I smiled. I took a deep breath as I knocked on the door. Luna the 13-year-old opened the door. Callie who is seven was standing behind her. They both had no expression on their face just silence. "Hey, guys." I smiled awkwardly. "Hi." They both opened the door wide enough for me and Kyle. "Well, I'm well how are you guys?" I asked this set off Callie and she started telling me what Princess Diana said. "Princess Diana said to prevent what happened to Elfphendore we must go into hiding." A worried look came across her sister's face. I then realized it too, bringing the prince here was a big mistake. Just then Dradon walked in holding bread, a bag of veggies covered in dirt, shiny red apples, and milk. "That must have cost at least 20 coins," Luna said changing the subject. He nodded and put the stuff on the small black table. "Well I'm glad since we have guests," he said. I nodded awkwardly.  "Will Kyle be ok here?" I asked worriedly.  Dradon glanced and Kyle than back at me.  "He should be as long as he doesn't make a scene." He said slowly as if he was asking a question instead. Kyle gulped slowly.  "I don't want anything to happen to you guys," Kyle said.  I nodded in agreement.  "Oh we'll be fine I'm just worried about him. " Callie said.