04

*Samantha*

After I get home from school, I make myself a sandwich.

But I don't eat it. I just toss it in the trash can. Not like I need anything else to make me even more fat than I already am.

There's a knock at the door and I open it to find 2 police officers standing there.

Officer Abrams, and Officer Stewart.

Jesus Christ.

"I didn't do it!" Are the first words out of my mouth.

I smack my hand over my mouth and my eyes go wide.

The officers chuckle.
"That's not what we're here for ma'am," Officer Stewart says.

"Oh uh, why are you here?" I ask.

"We arrested your mother last night. She was going to jump off a bridge to kill herself, but then a man by the name of J.R. Richards found her, they had sex, your mother stole his car, then went to Bicknell, seen Officer Abrams sitting in a parking lot, and she drove away. Officer Abrams followed her, pulled her over, and she had baggies of methamphetamine in her purse."

Woah woah woah. Too much info at once

"And?" Is all I have to say.

"We were wondering if you have anything you could tell us. About where she's been the past few weeks, about who she hangs out with, that kind of stuff," officer Abrams says.

"Um. I wouldn't know. She left me and my 6 year old sister alone when I was 12. haven't seen her since. But I know she runs with Josh Shaner and his crowd. Thats all I can tell you."

The officers nod, and say their thanks.

I shut the door and stand with my back against it.

I slowly slide to the floor, tears filling my eyes.

I don't know why I'm crying over her.
She was never much of a mom anyways.

I wipe the tears off my face and stand up.

Both of my parents are in jail.

____________
Y'all I know this is short but I won't be able to update for a while sssssoooo
Yeah
Bye