Chapter 27

Harry's POV.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. Charles just chuckled. "I don't want to hurt you...remember?" Charles said. I rolled my eyes. "Bullshit. Don't lie to me. You're planning something." I said. Charles chuckled. "I'm going to go now...you're not in a good mood right now...so I'm not going to talk with you." Charles said. I pushed him against the wall. "Don't you dare to come behind my door again. I don't care if you want to see Louis or something...if you come here again...I will kill you...murderer." I said. Charles laughed. I let him go and then he was gone. I sighed and walked into our house again. I walked into our bedroom and laid on the bed next to Louis.

Louis opened his eyes slowly. "Hi, babe. I'm sorry that I woke you up." I said. Louis smiled a bit. "That's okay Haz." he mumbled. Louis cuddled up next to me. I wrapped my arms around Louis' waist. "Oh...that hurt." Louis groanned. I was confused. "What hurt?" I asked. Louis chuckled and looked down at his belly. "The baby is kicking." Louis whispered. "You can't sleep because of that?" I asked. Louis nodded. I went down and kissed Louis' belly. "Hi, little baby girl." I mumbled against Louis' tummy. Louis giggled. I laughed a bit. "She's just kicking much more 'cause she know your voice and she know that you are her papa." Louis explained. I rolled my eyes and kissed Louis' tummy again. "Could you go to sleep baby girl? Your daddy is trying to sleep. We love you very much but your daddy have to sleep." I said. "Oh...Oh! The kicking stoped." Louis said. I smiled. "Good night baby girl. See you soon." I said. I wraped my arms around Louis again. I kissed him. It was long and sweet kiss. "I love you Louis. So much." I said. "I love you too Haz." he said. I smiled and kissed Louis' forehead again. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~1 month later~

Louis' belly was huge. Like WOW. The baby can born in any time. I'm so excited. I have suprise to Louis. He is with Perrie and Eleanor. Louis told me that he don't really like Eleanor. It was a bit weird 'cause I thought that he liked her...as a friend ofcourse. Louis will come home in a minute. I miss him alredy and he have been away a few hours. Liam, Niall and Zayn is here with me and helping me.

Louis' POV.

I was walking to home with Eleanor and Perrie. Everyone is protecting me right now. It's stubid sometimes but I understand. We walked to our apartament. I didn't have keys so I knocked. Harry came open the door. He was smiling. What was going on? Come in but close your eyes. I was confused but I closed my eyes. Harry took my hand and pulled me in. I put my one hand on my tummy what was huge. Harry came behind me and put his hands on my eyes. I couldn't see anything. We started to walk somewhere. I giggled like a mad. We walked probably in some room. I could smell fresh paint. I smelled Niall, Zayn and Liam too. I was nervous. "Are you ready babe?" Harry asked. I giggled and nodded. Harry took his hands off my face. I opened my eyes slowly.

We were in a room. It was light pink room. There was a little cot and toys. There were lion on the wall. I brust out into tears. "Oh my god...Harry...this is perfect." I cried out. Harry hugged me. I hugged back. Harry smiled widely. "So you like it?" Harry asked. I shook my head. "I love it Haz." I said. Harry laughed. Niall, Liam and Zayn came into the room. "These guys were helping me." Harry said. I hugged them. "Thank you so much." I said. They laughed. "This was one part of the suprise." Harry said. I giggled. "What is the another part?" I asked. Harry smiled and kissed me. It was long kiss full of love and passion. Harry pulled away smiling. "Com'n." Harry said and he started to pull me towards the dining room.

There was a table and candle. It was beautiful. I breathed deeply. We sat down. "Haz, this is...something so...great." I said. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Harry wiped them of and smiled. "This is our evening and night and I wasnt you to enjoy it." Harry said. I heard our front door open and close, so that's mean I'm just with Harry. We ate and drank. It was so good. Then suddenly Harry got up. I looked at his eyes. He smiled and took my hand in his hand. "Louis...I don't really know what I'm going to say. I love you. I love you more than anything. You're my everything. There have been up and downs but still we stayed together. I love you so much." Harry said. Next thing what he did was that he kneeled down in front of me. I put hand on my mouth and gasped.

"Louis...I want to stay with you forever. Louis William Tomlinson...will you marry me?" Harry asked. I was crying. I kneeled down in front of him. I kissed him many many times. "Yes...Oh god...yes!" I said. Harry smiled and kissed me. I was quite horny and I wanted Harry so much. I pushed my tongue in Harry's mouth. Harry moaned. We got up and Harry lifted me up. He carried me in our bedroom. I laid in the bed and took my shirt off. Harry took my trousers off. He kissed my neck and I moaned. Harry smiled against my neck. He kissed my belly and that felt so good. Harry took my boxers off. Cold air hit my member and I shivered. Harry smiled and looked at my hard member. I moaned. "Please...Harry...do something." I moaned out.

Harry took my member in his mouth and he started pump and rub. I closed my eyes and moaned. Harry were moaning too. "Harry...oh...faster." I moaned. Harry went faster. "Oh...Harry...I'm...I'm going to." I moaned. Harry moaned too. I felt familiar feeling in my lower stomach, I felt how warm liquid came out of my member in Harry's mouth. Harry moaned and swallowed it. "Harry? Can you make love to me?" I asked. Harry looked at me with wide eyes. "What about the baby?" Harry asked. I chuckled a bit. "The doctor said that we can have sex. It doesen't matter." I said. Harry kissed me hard. I moaned.

Harry put lube on his fingers. He put them in me. I moaned and pressed my head on the pillow. Harry moved his fingers in me. "Are you ready for my cock?" Harry asked. I nodded. Harry pushed him in and started to move slowly. I moaned. "Harry!" I shouted. Harry moved faster. "Come to me, babe." Harry moaned out. "Oh...Oh my god Harry!" I moaned. Harry moaned and we moaned together. "I'm going to...I'm going to Louis." Harry moaned out. I groanned. I felt how Harry relaxed and then he pulled out of me. Harry rolled over next to me. We were both sweating. We tried to catch our breaths. "I...I love you...my fiancé." Harry said. "I like how that sound." I said. Harry chuckled. "You'll be mine forever...and that's a long time." Harry said. "Nothing is enough with you." I mumbled against Harry's chest. Harry smiled and laughed. "I love you Haz." I said. "I love you baby. And you baby." Harry said to me and to our baby. I could feel that she was going to born any time. I'm nervous but I have my Harry with me. I looked at Harry. He was already sleeping. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***************************************************************

Did you like it? I hope you did! Comment and vote. Love you all sooooooooo much <3