PT 3 // Not Today

Start from the beginning

Taehyung reached Jimin's house first. He knocked on the front door, but found it was open. He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks. Jimin and Yoongi were both sitting in the middle of the floor. Doing weed. "What the fuck are you doing?" Taehyung yelled as he fell onto his knees. Jungkook and Hoseok burst through the front door and ran upto Taehyung. "What's wrong Tae?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and then at Yoongi and Jimin. Hoseok ran over to Jimin and Yoongi, taking the weed from them. Jimin was not amused. "I thought you guys never cared about me?" Jimin said with a straight face. Taehyung teared up again. "We do! We never meant to hurt you or anyone! Taehyung said, bursting into tears. Jimin acted like he never heard anything. "The only person that stuck with me was Yoongi." Jimin leaned back onto Yoongi, straight face still present. Jimin continued. "If you're trying to get Bangtan back together, it won't work. Seokjin became the CEO of Bighit and Namjoon has become a solo artist." Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook all looked at one another before turning their attention back to Jimin. "Listen Jimin, we just came here to apologise." Jungkook said. "Yeah, we wanted to tell you that we never meant to hurt anyone..." Taehyung sadly agreed with Jungkook. Hoseok joined the conversation. "Please just let us apologise Jimin." Jimin looked up at then. "Fine, whatever. Just go away." Jimin snapped at them. Yoongi took in the situation and frowned. "Yeah, you could have stayed and supported us but you just left." Yoongi spoke through gritted teeth. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi. "Yoongi look. I'm sorry about what happened." Hoseok spoke sincerely as he looked at Yoongi properly. Yoongi didn't feel the same way. "If you're so sorry why did this happen in the first place." Yoongi spat at the younger. "Can't we all just forget the bad things that happened and try to reflect on the good things?" Jungkook pleaded with his Hyungs. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin once more. "What do you think?" Jimin looked at Yoongi with sad eyes. "I want to trust them again. I really do, but I don't want to be abandoned again." Jimin teared up. "I'm here with you, I'll never leave you Jimin." Yoongi kissed the top of Jimin's head before pulling out a cigarette. "Fine, fine. convince Seokjin and Namjoon Hyung and I'll join again." Jimin watched Yoongi as he lit the cigarette and took a drag. "Deal." Yoongi shook Hoseok's hand and offered Jimin the cigarette. Jimin took a drag from the cigarette, ignoring the frown that Hoseok had on his face. "Can we at least have our pot back?" Yoongi whined, making grabby hands at Hoseok. No you can't. If we are going to have a comeback as Bangtan Sonyeondan, the pot has to go." Hoseok sternly said to Yoongi. "Ugh, that's fucked up." Yoongi sighed. "Can we keep the cigarettes?" Yoongi added. Hoseok frowned slightly. "Fine, but smoking must be kept to a minimum. Jimin shrugged. "Fine by me." He faced Yoongi with a questioning look  and Yoongi nodded. "If it's fine with Jimin, I'm fine with it."

 Jungkook suddenly spoke, grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's go to BigHit and find Seokjin then." Hoseok looked at everyone. "Does anyone have his number?" He asked, looking hopeful. Everybody shook their heads. "Looks like we'll be walking there." Taehyung grabbed his jacket and ran out. "Tae!" Hoseok yelled at him as the said male ran out full speed. Jimin shook his head. "Aish that kid has no patience." "I'll chase after him." Jungkook said throwing on his jacket. "I'll come with you." Yoongi butted in. "If you can keep up that is." Jungkook smirked at the elder and ran out. "Come back here you little-" Yoongi ran out after him, racing the younger. Jimin smiled. "It's been a while since he laughed like that." Hoseok grinned back. "Maybe this reunion is a good idea after all."

"Hello?" Taehyung heard a rustle as he walked past an alleyway. "Who's there?"  Taehyung tried to hide the fear in his voice, failing miserably. A figure completely dressed in black, face covered with a hood, suddenly lunged at Taehyung and covered his mouth harshly, causing him to let out a scream. "Let go!" Taehyung tried to yell for help but couldn't. Jungkook ran through the streets looking for Taehyung as he heard a scream. "What was that?" Jungkook thought out loud. The Maknae decided to follow the sound. He tracked the sound down to an alleyway. Jungkook widened his eyes at the sight before him. Taehyung was getting tackled to the ground by a hooded figure. The Unknown person proceeded to kick Taehyung in the stomach  multiple times. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. "Kookie..." Taehyung coughed up blood as he lost conciousness. "Taehyung!" Jungkook looked up at the Unknown hooded person and threw a punch at them. "Who the fuck are you?" Jungkook yelled at Unknown, full of anger. Unknown smirked. "Just think of me as the person that will make you and your friends suffer. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find a man by the name-" Unknown seemed to be deep in thought before running off. "Min Yoongi." Unknown smirked once more.