15

Jungkook's POV

I was busy putting my clothes into the basket, until the door behind me opened. I looked back and watched Tae walk in.

He was standing there not saying anything. He gave me an angry look..which kinda scared me.

I held the basket tightly, just trying to protect myself. I gave him a confused look.

He made a 'tsk' sound and walked out angrily. I stared at the spot he was standing, confused.

-------------------------------------------------

"What do you think it could mean?", I asked.

Mark looked at me, then turned back to his book without answering me.

"Yah, don't ignore me", I whined.

Mark sighed and set his book down.

"How many times has he tried to do that already?", he asked.

"Huh? Ahh...how many times, or better said..."

"Better said? Does he do it often?"

"With that, do you mean those kind of things?", I said while sticking my index finger into the hole I made with my fingers. I smiled shyly.

I got out of my senses and sighed

"I never thought that the moment where my ass would be in such trouble would come", I said and face palmed.

"I see...but you know Tae is a guy too, he may be displeased with something", Mark said.

I looked at him quickly.

"To be with someone does mean that one should contain oneself or something like that, there should be equality, right?"

Mark sighed.

"To put it simply...show him you're a man Jungkook, if you don't, he'll leave you"

I stood up quickly at what he said.

"He'll leave me?...Tae will..."

I looked at my hands.

"I wouldn't be able to touch his ass anymore!! I don't want that!! No way!!", I said.

"I used to believe you were an idiot, but it seems you haven't changed at all", Mark said.

I ignored what he said and faced him.

"Mark, I made a decision"