Chapter One (Missing Garment)

December 08, 2015

I love you like how the cherry blossom tree bare its pink flowers and I hope it end like how it perfectly settle on the cold ground like pieces meant to play a part with its beauty. You meet people and some stay and some leave with shadows. You'll know their names, likes, scent, smile and heart but you'll never take hold on them if they want to let go and leave you. It broke your heart when you saw them walking away without even a single glance but I'm telling you one thing. they never want to look back for once they did they know you can make them stay.

If that thing happen again and I hold the time I'll call your name loud and clear so I'll have you back in my arm and I'll never let you go.

Gale ;(

*High School years*

I really hate my high school life in this Academy. I promise that starting this day, I will forget what hell happened in this colossal campus, full of pathetic students.

Carved it to a diamond!

I've been bullied and been totally trash in my four years of my high school. Most of all, I was being humiliated ever since I stepped in this gruesome Academy.

I will make you all pay! Especially you pretty little ogres!

~~~~~~~

"Where's my undies!"

I shouted frustratingly and puffing smoke through my boiling ears.

I just finished having my swimming session. I wrapped a pink fluffy towel around me as I made my way to the shower room. After a lukewarm shower I went straight to my locker to change and to be home.

When I press the keywords and I open the metal frame, my eyes widened, my clothes are all crumpled and greatly in mess. Worst of all my under garments are gone. I cannot go home wearing nothing under! I clench my fist into tight balls ready to break a face. I'm pretty sure whose face I'm going to break any minute.

I heard I low chuckle came behind me, speaking of the devil. My most unwanted enemy since first year up to now.

Toby Valdez ...

"Looking for this little girl?" In a teasing tone, I know it was him, Hades minion...

I gave a smug face and turn around instantly. I tightened my towel hugging my body, not to fall. I hold my grounds and my fist on my side. He sway my pink floral pants. I gave him a very angry look, like a bull ready for rodeo.

"Looks like you'll not be wearing this when you go home." He smirk and eyed my under garment suspiciously.

"PERVERT!" I growl at him.

"What would the students say if they find out." I'm gonna cut your balls, Idiot.

I can't contain my anger anymore as on cue when he is about to threw it in a garbage can. I jump and launch through him throwing my Manny Pacquiao punch, upper cut!

"GIVE ME BACK MY THING!!!" I shrill and land him flatly on his back I rode him, not minding I'm on my towel.

I punch his face strongly that I feel his nose cracking. Pay! Pay! Pay! I chant inside my head.This is not yet enough you know, for years it is good to know at last I let him pay.

Blood! Blood! Blood rush in his face as I sabotage him! I love bruising his pretty face.

"I'm going to turn your pretty face into a pretty little ogre, that you will end up having a plastic surgery...."

I still threw punch on his face, as he try to counter my fist I then threw the other, man you are cornered!

"Before the doctor fix your face tell him Gale Martin, broke your pretty face! Remember my name till you settle in your grave!"

I stopped when he suddenly yank me forward, I was trembling knowing I lost to cover myself, here alone with a beast. No! I was pinned under him. I'm now a dog who's tail is under me. I shiver as the warmth of his body hover me. And our face, son of Zeus! It is so close. Yes his nose and lips are bleeding even it's hard to admit, he still look hot.

"Fuck! Yes I would never forget your name Gale Martin!" He hissed.

"Good." I spit back.

He then stood wipe the stain of blood in his battered face, and walking out the door then slamming it. I was stunned, frozen on the cold tiled floor, clasping my chest tightly. I think I'm going breathless. Something is telling me everything is screwed. Worst I bump into a guy named Toby Valdez.

As I sit up, my eyes popped wide as I saw my legs exposed and the cold breeze blows softly. Yikes! Did he saw it? I was startled of the thought.

I brushes it off and walk to retrieve my undies. After fixing myself I went straight home. I change into my ordinary -shirt and sweat pants, crawl into my bed and closed my eyes.

Telling myself to relax and hoping to reach nirvana but again nothing happen. This is going worst, when the day comes that I'm going to put end of my nightmare high school life, I'll never ever want to indulge myself of the memory of it. NEVER!

Especially you TOBY VALDEZ!

Then I drifted to sleep.

guys hope you like this chapter! hehehe love lots :) uncovered xOxO :) read, vote, comment and love this book :) message me if there's any suggestions or you want me to know :)

uncovered xD