--

"Hey hey hey!"

"Hey Hey Mikey!" I laughed as he pulled me in for a quick embrace. And lead me downstairs to the band room.

"The final member has arrived, presenting, my home girl, Lacey Brooks!"

I laughed as I entered, hitting Michael's arm.

"Hey guys!" I waved, greeted by an array of smiles and various 'hellos'

"So let's get this show on the road!" Ashton yelled out, waving a bowl of small papers around his head.

He lowered the bowl toward Michael, signally for him to draw a name out. Mike's hand fished around in the bowl for a few moments before deciding on one.

"Maddie! And..." he dipped his hand in the bowl again to pick out another name. "Ashton! What a coincidence!"

We all laughed as Ashton wrapped his arm around Maddie and Michael once again put his hand in the bowl.

"Calum!" Michael reached into the bowl again pulling out a second name, "and me! Yes bro!"

Cal and Michael high five as Luke and I awkwardly stared at each other. I guess we both were pretty quick to realise what that meant.

I walked over to Luke, giving him a small smile that he quickly returned.

"So I'm hoping you have a car because I'm sure as hell not walking around town all day." I laughed, starting conversation.

"Well it's my mum's but its better than nothing right?" he laughed as he awkwardly rubbed the back if his neck.

"A car is a car." I smiled before turning to Ashton who was holding a few pieces of paper in his hand.

"Ok guys, so there is a list of 10 things you have to find or do," he said as he passed out a sheet of paper to each person. "You have until 5 o'clock this afternoon, go!"

We all took a moment to register before running up the stairs. I burst out of the grit door first, though I had to wait for Mr. Slow Poke, Luke Hemmings himself to show me to his car.

"It's parked around the block come on," he said running past me, pushing my shoulder for me to follow him.

"Sweet ride," I exclaimed hopping into the passenger seat.

"Like I said it's mum's" he laughed, causing me too as well.

"So where to first?"

I looked down at the list in my hands. It contained a few odd things, but most were pretty reasonable.

"Umm let's go to the nearest grocery store."

Luke started up the car and drove off. The car remained in silence until the first stop light.

"Umm, here plug this in you can play whatever." He handed me his phone and a connection cord.

I plugged in his phone and unlocked the screen.

"Passcode?"

"Umm," his eyes flicked from the road to his phone to me before he answered, "4235"

I punched in the code and opened up the music app. I scrolled through his songs. He had great taste.

"Luke, your music is perfection, this makes me so happy!"

He let out a laugh in return, "we actually have something in common!"

"Umm we have a lot in common," I muttered, instantly regretting it, I was completely distracted by my thoughts of the night at the party, it just slipped out.