Second chance

Millis POV

All my belongings where packed and now I'm ready to leave. I didn't have any friends in this pack due to Colton stopping me from talking to anyone. As I was putting my bags in the trunk my stomach began to hurt. As my vision started to become blurry I panicked, what's happening. Hitting the floor with a thud I was out cold.

I couldn't feel anything I didn't know what was happening until I saw her my wolf. A beautiful silver colour with a small crown tattoo on my right shoulder blade. She stalked towards me with pride in each of her step.

Once she was close enough she pounced on me and started licking me face as she barked. "Milli I've missed you so much"

"What are you doing here Lilly I thought I lost you and you wasn't coming back"

"Our moon goddess sent me she's giving me back to you and we are going to have a pup. It won't be coltons but he will be ours he's gunna have power more then you could image. She's giving him to use for the lose of our pup and what we have been through."

"What about Colton"

"He is still your mate and she's told me she won't allow the bond to be broken"

"I don't want to be his mate look what he has put me through"

"He will need to raise our pup with us to teach him the alpha roles or he won't be able to control the powers he holds"

"But I don't have to accept him?"

"If that is what you wanted then no. He is only there to be a father to our pup. The moon goddess has said if anything happens she will always protect you and our pup and will remove the issue."

"Great now how do we get back"

"Easy just open your eyes milli"

"Goodbye Lilly"

Opening my eyes to a dim light room I didn't know where I was. Sitting up I noticed a tag on my toe. "Time of death 11:39am on 26th July 2014" I died how is that possible.

"Lilly what happened"

"You didn't die milli you have been asleep but because your pulse was so weak they must have thought you died."

"How long for?"

"2 weeks"