She gave me a sincere smile and continued cleaning the room.

I suddenly felt afraid. Afraid of such feelings and emotions. Afraid that everything was smooth sailing. Afraid that nothing bad was happening as it usually does. Whenever something good happens in my life I get so indulged in it until a wave of horrible and negative energy comes and sweeps me off the shore. I don't want that to happen again. For my own good, I should not get to comfortable with Zephyr or get used to his company. I have no guarantee that he wants me and only me in his life. For when he goes back to his normal routine, I'm sure he will totally forget about me and at that time I would not want to add on to my agony and be longing for him.

"Good night, Evane, honey. Sleep well," Georgyana said and exited the room.

With a heavy sigh, I got of the bed to head to the washroom. While brushing my teeth, I realised that my face had in actual fact change. My eyes weren't sunk, I wasn't as pale and dull and my eyes were not dead. I looked more alive now, the effect of Zephyr..... or is it the effect or affection, attention and infatuation?

I walked out of the washroom to see Zephyr's bare back facing me. He had changed into navy blue silk pyjama pants that hugged and hung lowly onto him so perfectly.

Zephyr was adjusting and arranging his gadgets onto the table by the bed. His honed back muscles moved and flexed with every movement that he made. Those little dimples that dipped into his skin at the curve of his lower back were so provocative. His back was so precisely sculptured, every little detail was on display. Now that his top half was nude, I realised that he was larger and bulkier than he seemed under those clothing.

If his back is so stunning and has me awestruck, I wonder what would happen to me if I saw the front. Speaking of which, I don't intend to. Not yet, not now.

Look away before he turns, my subconscious told me. I tried my best to tear away my gaze from his magnificently breathtaking enormous frame but I just couldn't.

His head turned to the left, his lip curled up into a smirk, I'm presuming.

"Evangelique, I never knew my back was so fascinating that it has you staring directly at it," he said whilst he continued meddling with his gadgets.

How did he know I was staring? Lord have mercy! This is immensely embarrassing and equally creepy. He caught me practically ogling him.

"Z-Ze-Ze-Zephyr, aren't you going to put a shirt on?" I stuttered while my eyes shifted away from his back and concentrated on the floor.

Could this get anymore embarrassing. My cheeks were burning so bad I honestly thought flames would ignite soon enough.

"Is my partial nudity disturbing you?" he asked as his head once again turned to the side.

Did he have to use such words?

"No-no... I.... I just.... I'm not used to.... such things and I.... I'm not.... I'm uneasy with such situations.... c-ca-can you.... umm....," my hyperventilating was cut of by him interrupting me.

"Evangelique," his deep penetrative voice sounded closer than usual.

My chin was tilted up with one swift move and my eyes locked with his.

"Breathe," his warm and sweet breath fanned my face. My chin was still in gripped between his forefinger and thumb.

A few strands of hair were too close to my eye were tugged back into position, behind my ear by Zephyr.

"Evangelique, you're ready for bed right?" he questioned.

I nodded.

His hands slid towards my lower back and pulled me towards him as he leaned into my right side.