Karma X Reader X Nagisa ~LEMON~

A request for: 

I hope this is alright OvO;

Have fun~
__________________

As Nagisa, Karma and you grew up, there were a lot of rumours. Especially in high school. As in they saw you sucking Nagisa's dick behind the school. And maybe they saw Karma having his head under your skirt during lunch time in an empty classroom. Or they saw the both of them peppering your body with kisses, nibbles, licks and hickeys. But those were rumours...

Right?

They weren't.

After school or during breaks you would relieve your childhood friends from stress. They would do the same for you as often. Right now the six of you were walking home.

Karma,
Nagisa,
Maehara,
Isogai,
Kayano
And you.

You were excited for the afternoon because you finally talked to Nagisa and Karma again. Since the two of them were in a different class. However, the other 3 quickly accepted you into the group. You were all hanging out at a cafe, drinking warm beverages as it was snowing outside. You all had a nice chatter, Maehara talking about his new girlfriend, Isogai listening and responding. Kayano scolding him for being such a womanizer and 'small boobs are justice', Nagisa softly laughing at the conversation and you sometimes joining in, but mostly listening. Karma, however, had other plans with you. His hand was on your thigh, squeezing and rubbing. Your cheeks were a bit flushed and your voice, stuttering, afraid others would find out. Even though Karma and Nagisa were the only ones on the couch beside you, and Maehara, Kayano and Isogai on the opposite side. He was sipping his Strawberry milk, not interested in hot cocoa as his hand travelled towards your panties, stroking them as you slowly spread your legs. You learned to be submissive over time. You could feel Nagisa's gaze on you.

"We should head home, shouldn't we (F/N)?" Karma asked, a devious smile on his face. You nodded and swatted his hand away, standing up and taking your bag.

"Our train is leaving soon indeed." Nagisa voiced, also taking his own bag and standing up. You left some money for the cocoa you drank and waved them goodbye. Karma and Nagisa did the same as the three of you walked out. You immediately shivered at the cold as you stepped outside. The three of you went to the train and took the same. "So Karma, we're going to your place?" You softly asked, not wanting to disturb anyone else on the train. They both nodded and you nodded back.

After a while, you all arrived at Karma's house, entering the place and dropping your bags. Karma wasted no time in kissing you passionately, making you moan into his mouth. Nagisa unbuttoned your coat and hung it on the clothing hanger. Karma tossed his coat to the ground, picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. Where he laid you down on the bed, lower legs dangling off the side as he continued kissing you. Nagisa took the honour of taking your panties off and making you more wet with his saliva and your arousal. You moaned into Karma's mouth once again and gripped his blouse tightly, almost ripping the fabric.

"God (F/N)... You've been acting so slutty all day~" Karma softly whispered in your ear, licking the shell of it when he was at it. You let out a small moan, moaning louder at Nagisa's demonstrations after all. Karma pouted, jealous that the blue haired boy could get more of a reaction from you. He growled and went down, placing nibbles and licks on your stomach and more down. That way Nagisa was slowly but surely pushed away from your womanhood, leaving you panting and gasping.

Karma moved away and went to drag Nagisa somewhere across the room. He whispered something into his ear and you could see Nagisa nodding in agreement, his silky soft blue hair swaying along with it. They slowly undressed as well, Nagisa sighs deeply.  As the two went back to you, your legs trembled in excitement. Karma went up behind you, making you sit up and enter you with his fairly large member. You gasped and moaned, throwing your head back. Nagisa was in front of you, entering you as well. You were stretched out to your limit. Nagisa was softly moaning as Karma panted and groaned into your neck.

"3..2..1.."

They both started moving at the count of one. You gasped and brought your hand up to your mouth, trying to conceal the moans you wouldn't be able to hide anyways. That only encouraged the two more to thrust faster and harder just to please you. Your walls were throbbing and both of their dicks hit each sensitive spot inside of you perfectly. Nagisa was the first to cum, squirting his seeds inside of your wet, throbbing pussy. You moaned and your eyes rolled back, the feeling of being filled with his juices too overwhelming for you. You came onto both of their members as Nagisa pulled put with a pant. Karma was still thrusting into you with vigour, his thrusts becoming sloppier and sloppier as he came into you as well. Some of the juices slipped out as Karma pulled his now soft member out.

"Holy shit... I'm going to be so sore...." You commented before passing out.

And you were right indeed.

_______________________________________

I'm alive

Kinda

Enjoya this ya nasties 

Next: 

~ Karma x reader x Nagisa x Itona x Isogai x Maehara

~Karma x Depressed! Reader

~ Karma x Isogai x Nagisa x reader

(So many Karma lmao)