Terasaka x shy!reader (~REQUEST~)

~requested by: @DarkMistressDragneel~

~please enjoy~

________________________________________________

~3rd person P.O.V~

You and him walked together. Fingers intertwined together. You smiling happily and him having the usual delinquent look on his face. Others might not know, but he was happy. Happy that you, (F/N) (L/N), are his lovely girlfriend.

"So how's it goin' in class A?" He asked, breaking the comfortable silence. You blushed and looked down. "I-I-It's g-going f-f-fine I guess..." You told him. He nodded and looked in front of him again. You were lying. Things weren't going well. You were shy, that was known to him and the rest of your classmates. Maybe even known to the whole school. Terasaka only did not know that it gave you trouble. When a teacher asked you something you would look down and say nothing. Giggles and chuckles echoed through the classroom and a sigh emitted from the teacher. You learned well and your grades were good. The only problem was your shyness.

"H-How i-i-is the E-E-class?" You asked. He looked at you and sighed. "It's goin' well I guess. Studyin' is a pain in the ass. But it's okay." You nodded in response. "Why you askin'?" "W-Well... I'm b-being send t-to the E-c-class..." You admitted. He looked at you. "You said things were goin' fine!" "W-Well m-my grades a-are f-f-fine..." You said. "But?" "But t-th-they think my s-shyness w-will g-give the s-sc-school a b-bad re-reputation..." "That's bullshit!" He said with an irritated tone. You looked down, ashamed of your shyness. "I-I d-do g-get to see you more o-often though..." You tried to get the comfortable and nice atmosphere back again. He sighed.

"When will you be transferred there?" "I-In a m-maximum of 2 w-weeks." You answered. He nodded once again. The both of you walked in a silence once again until it got dark. He brought you home and kissed you goodbye.

~Already a timeskip to the next morning~

You woke up, feeling groggy. You know you'll get over that feeling in no-time. But still, no one likes waking up. You slowly got out of bed and you got dressed, wearing the plain, usual school uniform that everyone wore. You sighed and got downstairs, only to see your breakfast already made and a note next to it.

'I had to go to work early. I already made breakfast for you but it might be cold after you woke up. Enjoy your day on school sweetheart! Mom' The note said. You sat down and ate your cold breakfast. After that, you got your bag from upstairs and walked off to school. You softly hummed a song. You kept on walking till you arrived at the infamous school. You sighed and entered the gates.

Eyes are on you. You could feel them. All of their judgemental eyes burning into your back. You entered the building and walked off to your classroom. You sat down at your usual spot and took your favorite book out and started reading. You didn't notice the students pouring into the classroom..

You did hear their whispers and gossips.

"I heard she's transferred into the E class."

"What did she do?"

"I heard it was because of her shyness."

"C-Could you guys p-please st-stop gossiping? I-I feel r-really uncomfortable.." You asked. They nodded and went elsewhere to gossip again. You heard the bell ring and you got your required books out. Since class is boring, I will spare you that hour.

~Timeskip to after class~

You stood up, packed your stuff and left the classroom. You left to sit outside to enjoy your 30 minute break. You looked inside of your bag, only to find books and your wallet. "Guess I'll have to buy something." You stood up and walked towards the vending machine. You scanned the machine and found (Y/F/S). (A/N: Your Favorite Snack) You put the required amount of money in the machine and clicked the right buttons. You soon saw your snack fall down and got it out. You went back to your quiet spot and ate (Y/F/S). After 10 minutes, you ate it all. You still had 15 minutes left to do anything you wanted. So you chose to read the book you were currently interested in.