Ten

It was a really rough night. The Jennings left and Jaeden and I were in my room. I remember Luke but I never liked him. Jaeden had a better personality than him. She was sweet and soft. Jaeden and I decided to go to bed.
"M-maddie?" Jaeden stutters.
"Yeah?"
"Goodnight." He says pulling the blankets over his head.
"Uh...goodnight." I reply stupidly before drifting off into a deep sleep.
The next morning
Beep beep beep beep
My alarm clock rings. I get up and turn it off. Jaeden wakes up too.
"Moooooorning Mads." Jaeden yawns.
"Morning Jaeden." I say ruffling his hair. I get dressed into a nice cozy winter outfit. I walk downstairs and make some hot chocolate. Jaeden comes down the stairs and sits near the fireplace.
"It's chilly, isn't it?" I say walking over to the fireplace with two hot chocolates in my hand.
"Yeah, it is." He says taking the hot chocolate. I place my head on his shoulder and sip my hot chocolate.
"I'm happy you're here. Staying with us." I look at him.
"I'm happy too." He smiles. Our mothers walking in.
"Maddie, Jaeden?" My mom says.
"Yeah?" We say in unison.
"The Jennings are coming over."
"Oh...uh..well...ok?" I reply.
Knock knock
"Frick." I whisper under my breath.
"Well hello there! Come on in!" My mom says. I hug Jaeden softly. I was slightly scared.
"Hey girl." Luke says sitting VERY close to me. I scoot near Jaeden.
"Um...hello." I say. Jaeden stands up to use the restroom. Luke puts his arm around m waist.
"G-get off me." I say politely.
"Anything for you babe." Luke says.
"First of all, I'm not your "babe". Second, don't EVER touch me again." I tell him. Jaeden comes back and sits next to me. It was awkward.
"Maddie, Jaeden, do you guys want any Jamba Juice? I'm going out to get some." Angela says.
"Yes please! Can we come?" I ask wanting to get as far away from Luke.
"Maddie, you're gonna stay here with Luke and Jaeden ok?" My mom says.
"Uh...ok mom."
"So...Jaeden, how have ya been?" Luke asks him with a smirk.
"Great...you?
"Just dandy."
There was an awkward moment so I just went to my room to fix up my hair.
Jaeden's POV (why so short lmao)
Maddie went upstairs for some reason. That left me with Luke. After a while sitting there, Luke went upstairs.
"I'm gonna use the restroom." He says.
"Uh ok! It's to your left!" I shout.
Luke's POV
I go up to Maddie's room. I didn't even bother to knock.
"Hey sweet cheeks." I say.
"What the- WHO LET YOU IN?"
"Psssh myself of course."
I walked over to her. I put my hand on her cheek and grabbed her waist.
"LET GO OF ME YOU SON OF A-" She yells.
"Why would I?" I say starting to lean in.
"GET YOUR FILTHY LITTLE SOUL OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PRICK." She yells loud enough for that Jaeden dude to hear.
"MADDIE!? ARE YOU OK?" I hear him yell.
"N-" I put my hands on her mouth before she yells anything stupid.
"I love you more than anything else honey." I say hugging her.
"LEAVE ME THE FRICK ALONE." She shouts.
I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs. I tie Maddie to a chair, go outside, and lock the door.
"I swear to God Luke, whatever you did to her, you'll pay for it." And within seconds, everything goes black.

A/N I know I'm evil. Also, check out my recent post on sunny.lieberher on Instagram cuz it's flopping.