Three

I wake up and Jaeden is still next to me. His pillow is so wet. I guess he was just heartbroken. I wake up and get ready for the day.
"Maddie?" Jaeden says waking up.
"I am here young one." I say with a weird type of accent walking into my room from my bathroom. Jaeden laughs at my sentence and gets up.
"You ok now?" I ask.
"Yeah, I guess I just have to move on you know? Things in life can't always go your way right?" Jaeden says sounding a little sad.
"Yep. Well if you want, there is breakfast downstairs, take whatever you want. We don't care." I say putting on a very little amount of makeup.
"Okey dokey Maddie. So you won't mind if I take literally everything in your kitchen?"
"Oh my gosh Jaeden, I don't mean take EVERYTHING in my kitchen. Don't forget I need food too!" I yell. He heads out and I head out soon after he leaves.
At the kitchen
"Who are you texting?" I ask.
"My good old friend Wyatt."
"Well whatchu wanna do today mate?" I say getting up from the table.
"Do you have video games here?" He asks.
"Well, it depends on what type of video games. Let's see...I have Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, and Splatoon." I say sitting down on the couch.
"Kids, Angela and I are gonna head out to the mall. Maddie, you know that your dad is working so you're going to have to stay home alone with Jaeden." My mom says grabbing her keys.
"Ok mom! Bye!" I yell as they go outside.
"I was thinking, we should play Mario Kart 8, then Super Smash Bros." Jaeden tells me as he turns on my Wii U.
"Ok then." We start to play not realizing that we've been playing for 2 hours. I check the time and it's already 6:00pm.
"Hey Jaeden, we've been playing for a long time now. I'm gonna turn it off." I say shutting off the Wii U.
"Awww! Really Maddie?" Jaeden says whining.
"Stop complaining." I say playfully punching his arm.
"Hey!" He laughs.
"I'm bored now." I say getting on my phone. Jaeden takes my phone out of my hand.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I basically yell.
"You are going to spend time with me while I'm here Mads." He says.
"Ugh fine!" I say with a little bit of anger. I show him around the house.
"Did I tell you we have a backyard and a pool?" I say pointing to the backyard.
"No. Well, it's only 6:15pm. Do you wanna swim?" He questions.
"I guess it won't hurt. Let's go!" I change into my bathing suit and go over to the pool. Jaeden got there before me. We get inside the warm pool.
"Oooh it's warm."Jaeden says. I nod my head in agreement.
Time skip to dinner
"Where do you kids want to eat?" Angela asks.
"In N Out!" Jaeden and I say.
"Ok then. In N Out it is."
We get into the car and go to In N Out. We order and eat outside.
"This stuff is good!" I say finishing my burger first.
"I didn't know you could eat that fast Maddie." Jaeden says jokingly. He finishes his burger and we go back home. My dad came back from work but immediately went to bed because he's working early tomorrow. Jaeden and I say our goodnights and head to bed. We stay up for a bit chatting and prank calling his friends.
"Your friends seem really nice. I mean, I like this Sophia girl you've been talking about. She sounds brave and nice." I tell him turning off the lights.
"I'm gonna sleep on the pullout bed. Goodnight m'lady." He says in a British accent.
"Ok and goodnight young sir." I also say in a British accent.

A/N YOU ALL NEED TO SEE THE NEW IT TRAILER. ITS AMAZING.