chapter 4

Five o'clock in the morning

I was sleeping peacefully till i heard some voices i opened my eyes slowly and saw girls folding their mattress, And some getting ready to pray. I woke up and took my toiletries and headed to the washroom. I finally was ready and headed to the prayer room. We were done praying and we started reading some supplications. When we were done a teacher stood up and gave us a speech. In the middle of the speech an old woman who was maybe  60 years entered the hall. I dint know that my life would change the moment i decided to follow her every step, I kept looking at her and i was amused by every thing she did from the way she wore, walk, spoke , sat. She was just different but in a very pleasant way. She then was called and that is when i heard her name, she was zainab and then i heard that she was the sister of the  owner of the school. She finally spoke and trust me her voice was like a melody. I still remember her words, how can i forget the words that melted my heart, that changed my life, that opened my eyes. She just said " The key to success is never forget that your lord really loves you, And even if you come to him with sins like a mountain and you sincerely regret them he forgives you." Those words might seem so or so normal but when my ears heard those words my heart felt very heavy. It really changed me, i felt so worthless and very sinful. I really was very interested to know more about my religion about my lord, and his mercy upon us, about his beloved. I just wanted to know what more she has to offer me. People stood up going to greet her, Everyone went to get ready for classes. I was left there so i decided to go greet her she was reading a book. I went infront of her and sat, she looked up and smiled at me as if she knows me for so long. She was very beautiful she had light on her face and manners i have never seen. I gave her a smile and went to kiss her hand. She then placed  her hand on my heart and started to read something. My heart started beating so quickly and i am sure she could also feel it. I know this might sound weird but believe me i felt something enter in me. I felt lighter and happier. For once i dint regret coming here if only she is by my side to guide me. Then she looked me in the eyes and told me " love the beloved of ur lord and he will love you and if he loves you is when you will find everything you ever desired for and you will get things you never even once imagined. After those beautiful words i fell in love with her. And i wanted more from her.

After a few months

I was completely changed i started speaking to a few girls i had friends i never once missed class and yes i was still deelpy in love with teacher zainab. My days were complete if i only saw her. I was ready to do anything for her. Once i was just writting my journal and she came and sat next to me and asked what i was writting. I explained to her and that is when she gave me my best precious gift. The only treasure i own. The only reason that i breath. She  gave me the love of my lords beloved. She told me if i love writting why dont i write a love story. A book that i pour all my feelings in it.All i feel about him i write it. I dint say anything not because i dint approve of what she proposed but just because i felt speechless. The next day she came with a beautiful notebook and gave me my first gift and told me go and fall in love.

After 1 year

She taught me all she had. I knew how islam started i knew how to cry because i was near my lord. I knew how to love them. I knew about his journey, wives, and kids. I knew things that only a few know and i loved every bit of it. My book began from there because my journey of love started there also.

        "People say that no one can teach you how to love but my story was different because she taught me how to love but unfortunately she never not me how to stop loving."