the end i guess idk lol

The next day, Gene met Jailbreak for coffee. While it was a deep, emojional struggle for her, she came to an understanding about Gene. She would miss her ex husband, of course, but as long as he was happy, she was happy. She'd been through a lot of heartbreak in the past whatever the h*ck amount of time has passed. Maybe she would take a break from dating for a while.
"Excuse me?" A tall man in a purple outfit with a striking chin came into the room, "is this where the dead memes go? My name is Robbie Rotten." (AN: i wrote this before he died in real life, and i don't mean to be insensitive at all. i think stefán karl is a good man and he will be missed <3)
Jailbreak couldn't believe her eyes. The world's most perfect man was standing right in front of her. Suddenly she didn't care about Gorn or whatever the heck his name was. She didn't care about the Poop emoji. She finally found her RAWR XD BAE :3!!1!!1

~1 year later~

Gene and Jailbreak never thought they'd be here together under these circumstances. Sure, they'd been in a wedding before with Jailbreak in a long white gown and Gene in a snappy black tux, but they were marrying each other. Today... today was different.
Canon in D played throughout the chapel as Gene and Jailbreak walked down the aisle together. The song came to a slow close as Gene stood across from Hi-Five and Jailbreak stood across from Robbie. Their double wedding was going perfectly according to plan. They put on their rings (does hi-five just have a giant ring on himself?) and kissed their respective spouses. Then came the reception. For their first dance they chose Feel This Moment on an endless loop and did the Emoji Pop along with the Just Dance App™. They were all happy and in love and nothing could bring them down.

THE END

(thanks to all you meme loving nerds who read and commented and voted on this piece of shit, it truly means a lot to me 😒❤️✋️)