The Reveal

Jailbreak told herself she wouldn't cry. She wasn't going to be some stereotype. But she couldn't take it. When she got the phone call from Gene that he wanted a divorce she just couldn't hold it in. As she spoke to the pizza man, she burst into tears. He didn't judge her, thankfully.
"I just feel so... lost. I feel like I can't trust anyone. Everyone always has something to hide." She wiped away a tear.
"You can trust me." The pizza man said in an English accent.
"What?! You're not 'Murican???" Jailbreak said in surprise.
"No, I'm not." He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off, and took off a mask. It revealed...
HE WAS THE POOP EMOJI!!1!2!!1!1!1!
"OMG I'M SCREAMING WHO DID THIS 😂😂😂" She shrieked.
"I didn't want to keep hiding from you. I feel like I can trust you with anything." He looked deeply into her eyes and leaned in.
Jailbreak didn't know what to do. On the one hand, he had a really classy bow tie and a lovely voice. On the other, he was a l i t e r a l p i e c e o f s h i t. Plus, she was married. She couldn't stoop down to Gene's level.
"I'm sorry, Poop. (AN: I want to die) I can't do this."
"I understand. I just want you to be happy." He smiled at her. She smiled back.
"Thank you for being so supporti-"
"JUST KIDDING! HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME? I AM THE IDEAL MALE! THIS IS WHAT PEAK PERFORMANCE LOOKS LIKE. SCREW YOU, YOU EMO LOSER. POOP OUT!" He threw the door open and stomped out. A wave of d e p r e s s i o n washed over Jailbreak. Now, she had no one. What could she possibly do???