The Letter

(first off, I'd like to thank y'all for your comments. I read them all, and though most of them make me fear for humanity, you're all 👌💯😫👏 in my book. Anywho, on with your regularly scheduled c r i n g e)

High-Five was out for his daily run as he'd been trying to lose some knuckle weight. He was about to break his record, when he was hit in the face with a balloon! "Oh, gosh diddly dang darn it, that hurt!" He screamed. "Oh, goodness, I'm sorry." The balloon emoji started to say. "H*ck off ya clumsy little shit." High-Five yelled angrily. But he noticed a letter tied to the string of the balloon. It had his name written in beautiful calligraphy, perfectly capturing the meaning of true love and passion. "Must be one of my fellow VIP admirers." He slipped on some eDgY shades. He grabbed the letter and popped the balloon with an untrimmed fingernail. "I can't go back to jail." He said. Then he happily skipped through the door and got out his letter opener. As he read the letter, tears started to form in his eyes. Gene... loved him? He couldn't believe it. His #1 waifu senpai 😫👌💯❤️👏 loved him back. He had decided to file for a divorce with Jailbreak. High-Five jumped up and down with happiness. But then, he thought about what Jailbreak would think. Oh, she must be furious right now.