009

suho pov.
Its has been 2 weeks since the goodnews about having baby.Im now can feel good things are about to come to us .I hope bad things won't happen i said while rubbing suween stomach.
suween just smile as she was happy .

"my baby went you come out we will be a good parent to you."i said while rubbing her stomach.

Suween smiled and went to the kitchen about to cook something.

"Suween,what are you doing?"i asked clueless.

"Making dinner of course,"She said as she open the fridge.I then close the fridge.

"No,you need to rest ,"i said

"Then what will you eat then and this little baby?"she asked as she put smile on her face.

"We will have dinner at cafe or a restaurant."i said .

"ok,a cafe indeed."she said while running to the key car.

"Lets go !"she said in happiness i ran to her and we went to the car.

"im going to drive."she said and the key cars was at her hand.

"What,no you are pregnant."I said

"please ."she said while making puppy eye.

"ok,ok but we will exchange place if you get tired."i said as she nodded her head and smile.

We went in the car and she had bring us to somewhere.

Suween pov.

I was driving the car and i'm gonna show him the cafe today
"Baby ,im going to bring you and your father to my cafe."I said slowly and glanced at suho he had fallen asleep .I just grinned at myself.

we had arrived and suho is still asleep so i wake him up.

"suho-ahh,wake up,we are here ." i said softly and gently pat his shoulder.

"huh,we are here."he said as he awake.

I nodded and we went out the car . I hold his hand and bring him to the cafe.

"Suho,this is my cafe . I owned this cafe."i said at him as he was shock.

"Really,but why did you became our maid since you have own a beautiful cafe?"he asked .

"Lets go in and i will telled you the whole story."i said as we get a sit and we ordered.

"Ohh madam,you are here."The waitress said as she know im the owner.

"Yes with my husband and baby."i said as her face was clueless

"huh a baby,are you pregnant ."she asked and i nodded my head.

"Omg,congrats madam ."she said as she was happy.

"can i tell the others."she asked .I said yes and she take our orders and went to tell the others.

"it looks like this baby will have a lot of fans."suho said as he teased me .

"Whatt,no ..."i said as both of us laughed at each other.

We waited for our orders and it then arrived .

"Enjoy your food."the waitress said and walked away.

"Suho,enjoy your food."i said to suho

"Ok,lets eat."he said and we started to eat.

Suho pov.

The food was so nice.While we were enjoying our meal someone touch my shoulder.I turned and looked who is it and it was my ex-girlfriend Eunha in highschool .She was not alone she was with her other friends

"Oppa,i miss you comeback to me like usual."she said while touchingn while pressing my shoulder.

"Get off your hand.You are disgusting."I said while pushing her hand of me.

"Oppa you said me disgusting."she said and sit on my lap.

"Get lost ,"i yelled and pushed her till she feel down.

"oppa!"she scream and tried to came back to me.

Suween pov

"yahhh ,dont you hear him get lost!"i scream as she started to disturb suho again.

"heyyhh idiot,who are you dont you disturb me and my oppa."she said. What did she just called me an idiot and had said oppa.I cant hold my anger i then slap her face.

She touch her red face and slapped me back.I felt down and my stomach hurt a lot i scream in pain.

suho pov.

i ran to suween because that girl make suween felt. I was worried i saw suween crying in pain and started to sweat a lot.

"oppa,leave her alone."eunha said.

"You better leave. i dont want to see your face anymore."i yelled at her and pulled her hair very hard.

I let her hair of roughly .

"Dont you dare touch my wife anymore dont even let her see you and dont even touch a inch of her body."i said and she left the cafe with her friends.

i ran back to suween i saw her crying even more and her face started to turn red .I carried her and bring her to the hospital.
we arrived at the hospital and she was rushed to the emergency department. Not long after,the doctor came out.

"Thank god the baby is fine."the doctor said and smiled at me.

"How about suween,"i asked.

"ohh she is fine but she will need to have a bit rest."the doctor said and i thanked the doctor then the doctor left.

I went in and suween is asleep.

"Suween im so sorry this wouldnt happen if you had protect me."i cried as i felt sorry.

"Nevermind suho-shii,im your wife and i should helped you."she said in a low voice.

"Are you awake??"i said and she nodded .

"but it is dangerous for the baby and you."i said as i stared at her.

"This baby is strong just like your father."she said and wiped off my tears.

We then smiled at each other....