005

suween pov
I arrived at my real home ,the home that i left for about 7 month after the incident and now i've been married and my husband dont even know that i owned a house and also a happy family .At that time i giggle at myself after wth i just said about him.hahaha.

I pressed the doorbell and the gate slowly open by itself since it was automatic gate. I get in and i looked around my house as it was still the same that it only had a lot of beautiful flowers. I had stopped my steps as i saw my favourite flower 'gardenia'. I came near it as i started to praised it beauty . I then takea smelled of the flower and as usual it smell make my heart melts.Just then,a female voice.

"It always been yours favourite flowers and i think it is still the same to be your fav."the female voice said in a voice that i really know.

I then looked behind and it was my mom . I scream the word 'eomma'out loud as i ran over her a gave her a hug. I then my tears started to fell down as i missed her alot and happy to see her again. My mom looked at my face as she wiped my tears off.

"Stop crying my one and only baby."she said and kissed me on the forehead.

I just smiled back and hugged her again as i was missing her so much ..

Both of us went inside and sat on the couch. Nothing change much as i only see there only a big mirror beside the desk next the door . That was the only thing that i can see as i went i my house.As both of us sat on the couch,a cat jumped on my lap and laid on my lap. I then rubbed the cat on its head as i said "ohhh,what a cute cat where did you came from,"

"I got this cat for you,if one day you came back,"my mom said as she gave a sweet smile at me.

"oh really,now here i am with you again."i said as both of us laughed

Then my mom went to the kitchen and came back to see she bought some drinks for me.

I drank the drinks that my mother had gave me and put it on the table.

"So where is your husband."my mum ask full clueless.

"he's at home ,i went out to visit you guys here alone."i said

"Don't you tell him that you came here."my mom asked

"Nope,I don't even i tell about you guys."i answered.

"why?"my mom asked

"Because i think its not the right time yet."i said as i gave my mom a smiled.

Then suddenly a car honk stopped our conversation and my mom stand up.

"it must be your dad and brother ."my mom said as he rushed to the door.

I then hide behind the door and told my mom to not to tell them.
They entered the entrance and i went at the back of my brother and closed his eyes with my hand.

"Guess who is this."i asked as i smirk

"Who is this let me looked at you."he said as he put down my hand and turn around

"omg,its you,its you,"my brother said in shock as he carrried me in the air hugging me.

"yes,its me"i hugged him then he put me down.

i then went to my father and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy,how have you been,"i hugged him very tight.

"Im fine,wow you've gotten tall."he said as he chuckled.

"really i think still the same"i said that and crossed my arm and do my duck lip.

"aisshhh,stop that pabo."my brother said as he rolled his eye.

I smiled at him when all of us laughed at each other