Concentration > Fluffy

Jughead and I sat in a booth in Pops and I was gonna confess. He was viciously typing on his computer and I was just watching him.

"Hey Jug"

"Hmm" clearly not paying attention but I didn't notice.

"I like you, like more than a friend" I say and he doesn't look up from his computer.

"JUG" I slightly yell and he finally looks up.

"Yes" he questions and I look at him sadly.

"Did you even heard what I said" I asked sadly and he shakes his head. I then gather my stuff and run out the door, leaving a confused Jughead.

-------------------------------------------------

It has been a month and I grew farther and farther away from Jughead. I only told Archie about my crush on his best friend. He always met me during lunch, making sure I was okay. I told him I was fine everyday but I was lying.

Archie's POV

I was mad at Jughead. Y/n told me what had happened about a month ago. He was so damn oblivious that his crush liked him back. AND HE DIDN'T HEAR HER CONFESSION. Jughead slammed his locker and looked at me.

"Your dating her aren't you" he asks and I look at him shocked cause I knew who he was talking about.

"No, where did you get that idea"

"Do you think I wouldn't notice that you visit her every single time during lunch, well I noticed all right" he says and I glare at him.

"She's hurting, can't you see that, she's hurting because of you" it slipped out my mouth.

"What do you mean "because of me", I didn't do anything" he says taken aback.

"Don't you remember that time she stormed out of Pops one month ago" I say and he sighs.

"I know she ran out but I don't know why" he says looking down. I groan and face palmed.

"SHE CONFESSED TO YOU" I yell earning a few weird looks. But I saw a face in the crowd. It was someone who turned around and ran. Jughead looks at me shocked then runs after Y/n.

Y/n's POV
I cried in Pops, it was my safe place and Jughead would have gone here last. I was wrong.

"Why didn't you tell me" Jughead sounded hurt.

"I did but you were to busy to notice, I even gave you hints after that" I say and he nods.

"I am so sorry, what could I do to repay you" he says and I stay silent. He smirks as he came up with an idea. He leans down and kisses me passionately, it was as if he would never let me go. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go to my waist. We stopped after 3 minutes to breathe in air.

"Y/n L/n, would you like to be my girlfriend"

"I would love to, Jughead Jones"