17."love you!"

We all set to watch the wedding. My friends never showed. I really don't believe anyone loves me.
My dad comes out and he sees me. "Sarah?" He questions.
I slowly have tears fall. I just stare at the ground. My dad comes off path and hugs me. I hug him back.
"What's wrong?" He ask.
"I need someone" I whisper and cry.
"Tell me about it tonight. I've gotta get this done. Love you!" He says as he gets on the stage.
"You too." I whisper

Finally, the whore (Jan) comes down the walkway.
She has on some ugly dress.

After the whole kissing and everything

After the whole kissing and everything....we go and eat food at the picnic tables. Wilson sets across from me.
"Anybody wanna prey?" Jan gets up and ask.
Wilson decides to.
"Lord Jesus please make this marriage happy and lasting. Jesus, thank you for bringing Sarah back. Amen" he says.
I smile.
We pass around food. Chicken, turkey, beans, potatoes, pickles, chips, chicken fingers, and desserts.
I get chicken fingers and chips. I check my phone instead of eat. I don't know if I should eat the text from Noah.
I go to click the messages when someone calls my name.

I sigh and look up.
"Yeah?" I question.
" how's New York and life going?" My dad ask.

Wilson looks up.
"I-I...." I stop and sigh. "I didn't go to college. To be honest, it's been..... Shitty." I stop and let tears flow.

"What happened?" Dad

"I fucked up. I tried. I did something wrong." I stop and burst down.
  "Look, I'm not perfect and I'll never be perfect.....I'm just a fuck up." I say and leave the table.

I run to the house and set in the kitchen.

My phone goes off.

[hey....-Noah]
I set and stare.

[ive tried texting you. I'll text you everyday for the rest of my life. I just wanna know your ok.-Noah]

[please. Please say something- Noah]

I get up and grab a jacket. I run out the door and scream.
A few people turn to look at me.
  I fall to the ground. (Seems to happen a lot lately).
  I see Wilson running toward me. I get up and throw my phone. But..... Right before I throw it, I get a text.