3. Awkward Day

"Cool.... I'm Tanya and I don't give a fuck"
       <previously>
"Excuse me?" I asked. How rudely of her to say that. 

"You heard me, bitch" she said. I stared blankly at her as she changed into an all black outfit.

"I don't need your help. Sure, maybe my mom did put you up to this...: but I don't need your help or no body else's help. Do you understand me?" She gave me a long talk.

"Fine.... I'm sorry. You can go your happy little way" Lisa says.

"Good. Ta Ta." Tanya said has walked out the door in stolen clothes.

"Damnnnnnn!" Lisa said, carrying the word out. I nodded.

"Forget that gothic bitch ever came around?" I asked as we both stared into each other's eyes. We both nodded and started laughing. I'm done trying not to curse.

/////2 hours later\\\\

We have been walking around and shopping. Lisa wanted me to buy some clothes. I lost a bet we had soooo..... I have to go to a club in a dress of her pick. Let's just say that it shouldn't be worn out in public. The bet was though that if she talked to a guy before me, I had to wear... Ya ya. Yade yade ya. Bla bla. You get the deal right? You better. Well..... Yep.

/////1 hour later\\\\\

I'm standing in a black lace, see through dress. I'm at a club. Plus.... the worst part is that Lisa has me on a live video for YouTube, Facebook, and snapchat? I'm wearing house slippers (one bunny and one duck) and you can see my bright neon under garments. "Go on. Deals a deal. Have to do it." Lisa says as she pushes me through the door.
Awwwwe shit! I stand blankly and stare at the view in front of me. This makes it worse. Im in a........

To be continued......