14."stop texting"

I set on the plane. It's finally 7:00 in the afternoon. My destination time is.... Right now.
[hey....- Noah] I get a text.

Noah!? I just ignore it.
[im sorry-Noah]

[please-Noah]

[stop! Stop texting me!- Sarah]

No text.
I walk off the plane and grab my luggage.
I find a taxi and tell him where to go. He drove off and takes me to my destination.

I set here.
30 minutes later:
[look....I know you probably don't want to talk to me- Noah]
I don't text back.
"Beep!"
"Beep!"
"Beep!" My phone gets a bunch of text.
It rings a bunch of times.
I ignore all of them.
-----

The taxi stops. We're here. I put my headphones on. Then I put my jacket/hoodie on. I grab my luggage. It's dark and I walk down the long long long driveway after paying $100 to the driver.
My phone goes off 7 more times.
More tears fall. I see a light ahead. I speed up to get to my destination.
"Womph!" I hit the ground.
"Fucking pot holes!" I yell and try to get back up. I finally set with my knee pulled to me. It's bleeding some.
I slowly walk.
"Ow!"
"Ow!"
"Ow!" I say with every step.
I see the open door to the huge country house.
When I reach it, i run up stairs. I pass a room that says:'Nate' in black, and one with 'bridget' in a dark red and one with 'Sarah' in rainbow.
I walk to my room and find it still the same way.

I walk to my bathroom and clean my cut along with try to wipe my makeup

I walk to my bathroom and clean my cut along with try to wipe my makeup. I look out the window to my room and see the field of people. Most with dates. Wait.... Most in jeans, cowboy clothes, plaid, and plain dresses. Shit!
I walk out of my room to see an old friend of mine standing there. Our eyes lock. We stand there.....