sonic x submissive eggman

Sweat dribbled down his shiny, sexy bald head as he struggled to get out of his newest contraption, his mouth parting to call for his robot minions.

Mmm, I wonder how it would feel rubbing all that butter over his rolls of fat.

Before a sound can escape the orange-mustached man's lips, I race forward, blue streaking across the area, clamping a gloved hand over his lips.

A squeak seeps into the air around me, doctor Eggman's face filled with what could only be pure terror.

Chuckling, I grab the hand he was to use for sounding an alarm button.

"Listen up, eggy..." I whisper seductively into his ear, "You are not going to make a sound."

My hands travel to his gut, squeezing.

A moan of pleasure creeps out of Eggmans mouth, as my hardened, blue cock twitches.

"Butter. We need butter." I conclude, before winking at him, "Stay here, baby."

Maybe I was just a sick fuck like all of you reading this, but the thought of rubbing butter all over his naked, grubby body deeply aroused me.

Racing as quickly as I could, dirty thoughts couldn't help but cross my mind.

'I wonder if I would be able to plow this fast into him'

'Probably, I mean, my thrust game is pretty strong.'

'I can't wait till his bald head is up my ass'

I stole the butter from the refrigerator, before bolting back.

"Why hello there, sexy." I sway my blue dick as I walk, as I saw a shudder pass through Eggman's body.

He didn't answer.

"I SAID HELLO." I screech, before pouring the tub over Eggman.

p e n e t r a t i o n