Piper

Piper

Chiron forced Piper to go to school to search for newly acclaimed demigods because the gods are already making the habit of making their kids appear out of thin air literally!!! Piper is the pretty girl of the school but declines everyone who ask her out saying that she has a boyfriend already so naturally the popular ones hate her because all their 'boyfriends' flirt with her even if she was revealed she stands her ground and looks

◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸

Piper's POV

'Who knew charmspeak didn't work on Chiron' I thought before cursing silently when I felt stares at me sometimes I really hate being pretty I sighed and walked through the office and asked for my schedule.

"ah, you must be Piper Amor" great name, I know but I did not want to become the center if attention by being Tristan McLean's daughter and Chiron said it had to be easy so they're able to translate for the newly acclaimed demigods.

"Here is you schedule and your 'mother' has told me to tell you that your love life won't be endanger" she said winking at mother "I'm a daughter of Athena" she whispered I grinned at least the monsters will stay away once they know who we are.

I thanked her and went off to find my locker I was arranging my stuff neatly inside my locker when I heard voices behind me "Hi hon my name is Hannah(A/N sorry if I'm using your names for mean queen bees.)" she said sweetly to me my eye twitched a little she reminds me too much of Drew 'I really hate Chiron for sending me to school' I thought

◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ TIME SKIP ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸

I've been here for over a month now and I only managed to find one demigod she said she's ADHD and dyslexia her name is Anna (A/N Frozen ;P) I'm still not sure who her godly parent though but she said she never met her dad, so the big 3 is out Mr.D is definitely not her dad she's nice and cheery so also not Ares, so it's between Apollo and Hermes but again she hasn't stolen one of my things yet.

So yeah she's a daughter of Apollo so far she's the only demigod here either than me unless you count the fake little snobby b*itch (A/N sorry again if i'm using your name for mean queen bee's) Hannah who says that she's a Daughter of Aphrodite, keep dreaming I've never seen her at camp let alone her being my sibling and if she was a demigod she would've stayed undercover and know me.

After all I was known on both camps for being the one to throw a banana cream pie on Octavian's face which later I might add I found out he was allergic too.

"Hey Piper" Anna greeted me "hey, why the long face?" I asked when I noticed her voice has lost the cheeriness "My mom told me I had to go to a camp in the summer she said I would have to go there for the whole year. So I won't be able to see you anymore this is my last school year here" she sighed to me. I almost smiled I have to admit I became a bit close to her, I forced my smile down

"Hey don't worry I think I know the camp your mom's talking about I think it's the same one I go too! I can give you a ride to the camp on the last day and give you a tour" I said to her, she immediately brightened "sure that would be awesome at least I won't be a loner there" she said smiling again "I have to admit I like the idea of not seeing you ever again" Hannah sneered at us.

I glared at her dangerously she flinched but recovered immediately "Watch it Amor I can always ask my mother to make your love life go bye bye. Oh wait! you don't have one and the gods agreed to make your life miserable" she growled at me.

Thunder rumbled loudly the students who were watching looked at the ceiling they knew what that meant it was either the gods agreeing or disagreeing you know what the funny part is?

The gods and goddesses agreed to give us and ordinary life as much as an demigod life get normal when Percy mom Sally heard that her baby can have a normal demigod life she went to Olympus' kitchen and whipped up a feast of blue food needless to say Poseidon and Percy's appetite cleaned a few dozen blue cookies.

"You worthless piece of trash" Hannah growled at me jolting me back from my train of thoughts "your ugly and pathetic why would anyone date you" she snarled at me it started raining lightning appeared and thunder boomed loudly like the gods were saying 'watch it' I prayed to my mother and in return I caught a small smell of her perfume I started grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself then" I started glaring at her "I'am Piper McLean daughter of Tristan McLean and Aphrodite I took part in the quest to free Hera and the quest in stopping Gaea" I said my dagger floating and strapping itself on my belt.

"and you Hannah are not my half-sister" I spat at her she gaped at me and closing her mouth like a fish Anna smiled at me "So that's why you don't like shopping for shoes your dagger was in your combat boots" she said like I didn't just reveal I was a powerful demigod

"You're a demigod to Anna I think your dad is Apollo" I chirped at her ignoring the shocked looks of everybody in the hallway still staring at me "I guess you knew it by my sunny personality" she joked at me we laughed and looked at the people who gawked at us.

"It's rude stare" I snapped at them slamming my locker shut 'maybe this will be a great school year after all considering the fact I don't have to attend next year' I thought and walked to my next class which is French I think just aced this subject after all French is the language of love.

◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸ ◂ ▸

so we meet agin in a brand new chapter😃 guys my update might slow down because

💙first my mom got mad and pulled out the internet so i'm basically living off our pocket wifi at night and it's really slow

💜I'm slowly getting writer's block I can't think of anything so i'm going on a bookation for the next few days and hope something entertaining is going to struck me

I may have slowly have writer's block but i'm feeling quote-ish so yeah i'll try to base the quotes for the demigod but you know I might have multiple quotes for each day

QOTD:

Love can make you weak just as it can make you strong.

and question time you guys didn't say yes but you also didn't say no so yeah ANSWER THIS AND I'LL UPDATE FASTER

which of the HoO series have the most ridiculous or the most ironic acronym

hint: there's 2 of them

Dedication goes to LoveBooks5678 and DaughterOfMagic3 for greeting me a belated birthday

I'll update again on Tuesday or Wednesday and remember guys

vote

comment

fan

follow

bye guys,

Andrea