"Yeah," he sighs. "It was just the first day and I already feel like I've been pushed to my limit."

"Peeta, you've got to tell Coin that you can't keep doing this."

"It's not going to make any difference at all what I tell her, Katniss."

"Peeta, I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine." Peeta turns to face me as he takes my face in his hands. "I'm fine," he repeats. I nod my head, and Peeta leans his head down to kiss me.

"You look like you have a lot on your mind," I tell Peeta.

He takes a deep breath and nods his head.

"But I'm okay."

"Well, I have some news that might cheer you up," I tell him.

"And what's that?"

"Mom came by today, and I think it's settled that if Wyatt's parents are not found, then we could possibly adopt the little guy."

Peeta smiles widely. "That is good news. I mean, it would be best if they could reunite him with his parents."

"Definitely," I say.

We're both quiet for a while before Peeta speaks up again.

"Katniss, I know I keep telling you to stay positive, but I really need you to think about something for a moment," Peeta tells me. "If something were to happen to me in the Capitol, would you be able to take care of two babies on your own?"

"Peeta," I say as the tears start to flow. "I don't want to…"

"I know," he says quickly. "I know. But I'm serious, Katniss. Can you do that?"

I shake my head. "I can't do anything if you're not there by my side."

Peeta begins to open his mouth to reply, but Wyatt begins to cry. I wipe my eyes dry before I pick Wyatt up and into my arms.

When Wyatt sees Peeta, he gets really excited and starts reaching for Peeta.

"Hey, little buddy," Peeta says as he takes Wyatt from me.

"I think our baby is a little jelaous," I tell Peeta as the baby begins to move around.

Peeta chuckles and lays a hand on my stomach. "Are you getting jealous, or is Mommy jealous?"

"Mama?" Wyatt says as he looks over at me.

I laugh a little and shake my head. "I think I'm getting used to being called that."

"You'd better get used to it because I have a feeling that you'll be hearing it often."

I smile at him and then look down at my stomach.

"I'm getting huge."

"No," Peeta says as he wraps his free arm around my shoulders. "The baby is growing. That's a good thing."

"You're just trying to make me feel better."

"I'm being serious, Katniss."

"Why are you still smiling?"

"Because you make me happy."

"Uh-huh," I say as I roll my eyes at him.

Peeta laughs and then stands up off the bed.

"I think it's time for me to go to sleep," Peeta says. I nod my head and begin to push myself up to my feet.

"No. Sit down. Relax," Peeta tells me as he places a hand gently on my back.