New School

Eva P.O.V

I am so mad at my mom for making me go to a new school I was fine at my old school.But a good thing about going to Nissen is that I don't have to wear stupid uniform and there are boys here. I wonder what I should wear tomorrow.

I got up and walked over to me closet and looked at what I had. After looking for a while I found a white tank top with a red cardigan with light denim high wasted shorts (without the bag).

 After looking for a while I found a white tank top with a red cardigan with light denim high wasted shorts (without the bag)

After I get my things situated I check what time it is it already 9 o'clock at night. I go to my bathroom brush my teeth wash my face. You know all the works too keep my face nice and clean. I change into my pajamas and get into my warm soft bed as soon as I close my eyes I am asleep

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up to my stupid alarm and get out of my bed. I grab my phone and put on some up beat music that will wake me up more. I head to the shower after a good solid 30 minuets I am out of the shower. I put on bra and underwear and then put on my outfit. I dry my hair I put half of my hair up the other I leave down and straighten it. I look at my self and I have to admit I look hot I check the time it already 8 I put on my white and rose gold Adidas.

I run out the door and head to the bus stop. I only waited for 5 minuets before the bus came I got on and paved and took a seat in the back and go on my phone. After scrolling through Instagram and Snapchat I get off the bus and head to school. Once I walk through the gates everyone stares at me.

Think to my self haven't they ever seen a new girl before. I just shake my thought and walk in to a building looking for the main office. I finally found it after like 20 minuets of walking around and getting weird stares. I walk into the office.

" Hi I am new here can I get my schedule please" I ask nicely.

"Yes what is your name" she asked

" It is Eva Mohn"

She typed it in and then it started to print next to her. She hands it to me and then I leave. I look at my schedule I memorize it then I walk to where the stairs are there is a window seal I sit there and look out the window. I stare out and look at the courtyard.

I see a Ferrari pulls up to the school. Wow some people have some money to spend I think to myself. Two people hope out of the car they are both boys. The passenger is wearing a jacket the say The Penetrators even though I didn't go to this school I know who they are. I internally groan because the guy looked so cute to oh well I guess. I look away because the one with the jacket looks at me.

But thank fully the bell rings and I head to my first period. Which is Spanish yay not I hate it. I go and sit down. This girl sit next to me. She has short bleach blond hair and bright red lipstick but it suit her. I turn and look at her.

" hi there I am Eva"

" hello my name is Norra, are you new here"

"yeah I am"

" cool we haven't had a new student in awhile "

" That is why everyone was looking at me weridly "

"hahahah yeah that's why and hey do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch lunch"

" yeah sure thank you "

"no problem"

the teacher came in and started with the lesson. I stared off into space until the bell rang and then I went to my next class

SKIP TO LUNCH

Once I got my lunch and payed I went outside and looked for Norra. Once I found her i walked over she was sitting with a four others.

"Eva this is Vilde" she pointed to a blonde "this is Sana" she pointed to the girl with the hijab " this is Chris" she pointed to the one chewing on a spoon.

"hey" i said nervously

we started talking about random things getting to know all of the girls. i already me and the girls are going to get along just fine.the bell rang and we all went our separate ways.

SKIP TO AT EVA HOUSE

I am so tired but I don't want to stay home like I normally do. I think I might go to theater thing that some random girl told me about. I think I might go to it. I think about it for a few more minutes. I decide I will go. I look through my closet on what to wear I black skater skirt and a maroon off the shoulder shirt and my black Vans. I my makeup I do a little bit like fill in my eyebrows, highlighter, and some eyeliner. I think I look pretty decent I see that it is 9:45 I head out.

Since the place isn't that far from my house I just walk there

Since the place isn't that far from my house I just walk there. Once I get there I can see that the party has already started. So I just head inside straight to the bar and order a beer since i want to stay a little bit sober. once i drink it all i head to the dance floor. not many people know this but i take dance. so i just start to move my hip to the beat of the music i feel someone hands on me i really don't care who it is as long as they don't get to close. after a while i get tired of dancing i start to walk away but the person i was dancing with grab my wrist

i turned around it was ......

hahah cliffhanger i love them so much if i don't pose in 2 weeks it probably because of hurricane Irma i live in FL and i am right in the path it might take me awhile to update so yeah. the reason i choose the song is because why not i like the song a lot

love Jayda