Christmas Time.

It was now officially Christmas time in New York City, which also meant the annual D'Martinez-Styles family trip.

Every year they travelled to Nayeli's roots, they travelled back to Spain.

Their trip was extremely important to Nash for she was adopted and didn't get to know where she was from as a kid.

She never wanted Daisy to experience that sense of not "fitting in" or belonging.

"Are you ready, D?" Jesse asked daisy with an excited tone in his deep voice.

"Yes! I'm gonna see Mami's grandma and my cousins and the beach! And daddy Z and uncle gray and auntie Mel is gonna come too! Oh and presents." She rambles, tying her shoelaces in the middle of the airport hallway.

They had finished everything, and now were getting ready to board the plane.

Nash was in the restroom and Zayn stood beside Daisy, smiling at how tiny she was.

"What did you ask Santa for?" Zayn asks, genuinely curious as to what Daisy wanted.

Daisy wasn't materialistic, she didn't need too many things to make her happy.

She had two dolls, a doll house, a teddy bear, and a blanket which was gifted to her by her godfather.

"I cant tell you daddy, its a secret."

Daisy ran to the other side of the hall to her mother, clutching onto her moms thighs.

Nash picks up daisy, enveloping her in a warm hug which made daisy grin.

Jesse had a smug look on his face which only infuriated Zayn.

"What would daisy want?"

"Oh..I don't know. Oh wait I do but thats because I'm her dad."

"I didn't know you've reached third base. Honestly didn't think Nash would let you. Oh...wait...you haven't."

"You don't know anything. Nash may be attracted to you physically but at the end of the day she's still my girlfriend. And in the morning she wakes up next to me, not you. Which means she choose me."

"Because she feels bad, she pities you. She's only with you cuz you were there."

"Aw D, look at your daddies bonding." Nash says obliviously, sitting on Jesse's lap with Daisy in her hands.

That was the only seat available.

"What were you talking about?" Daisy asks, sitting on Zayn's lap.

"We were talking about Santa's present. It's at the house right now."

"Really?!" Daisy's pretty eyes illuminated, pure joy present on her face.

"Yes, silly. You've been good, and good girls get rewarded." Zayn says, making Nash frown and sink deeper into Jesse's arms.

I hate you, Nash mouthed to Zayn.

And when Jess wasn't looking, he winked, a brilliantly radiant smile on his face.