Reunited ~ Bellamy Blake [1]

As a celebration for this book getting 1K reads, I've decided to publish my first imagine. I hope you guys enjoy, and if you have any requests for imagines send them in and I'll get them written and published as soon as I can xx

Y/N = Your Name 

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

As you hurtled down to the surface of the Earth in your rebuilt pod, you couldn't help but wonder how the hell you ended up there. You remembered re-building a pod on the Ark at the request of Doctor Abigail Griffin, along with your enemy Raven Reyes. Well, Raven wasn't so much of an enemy, but a competitor. You were both engineers, and both the same age, so you always competed to be at the top and first choice for everything. But when Doctor Griffin had asked for both of your assistance to rebuild two pods that could travel down to Earth, the two of you decided to set aside your differences so that you wouldn't actually die on the way down. Raven had set off first, two days earlier. You hadn't heard from her, which you knew was a bad sign, but you had hope in the brunette. And so you set your course and shot out of the Ark and down to the surface below that had been uninhabitable for almost a century.

There are two words that described why you were hurtling down to the Earth in your pod. Bellamy Blake. You had met in Ark Guard training, instantly becoming best friends. By the time you had become cadets, however, it had turned into something more. So much so that he had introduced you to his little sister, Octavia, who you instantly thought the absolute world of and became extremely close with in such a short amount of time. However, after Octavia had been caught and put into lockup due to the one-child law on the Ark, Bellamy was taken out of the Guard. Your relationship still remained completely strong, however...or so you thought.

After the 100 delinquents were sent down to the Earth to see if it was once again habitable, you looked all over the entire Ark for Bellamy, but he was nowhere to be found. After asking which delinquents were sent down to the Earth, and seeing the name 'Octavia Blake', you knew exactly where your idiot of a boyfriend had gone. To protect his baby sister.

You knew that you had arrived on the Earth's surface by the feeling of being unmoving. You heard something outside the pod, and fear instantly crept up your spine at having absolutely no idea what was out there. Before you could even comprehend it, however, the door swung open and standing in front of you was the brunette engineer who you never thought you'd be this happy to see.

"Reyes!" you said, a pure sense of joy running through you.

"Holy shit, (Y/L/N)." Raven said "You made it. You actually made it."

You undressed out of the suit that you had put on over your normal clothes and stepped out of the pod, a huge smile that combined both happiness and relief on your face. But that's when a sudden thought entered your mind, clouding the thoughts of joy as a frown replaced the smile on your face.

"Raven..." you said, looking around "did the hundred make it?"

"You'll have to find out." Raven said, extending her hand which you took gladly and you started to walk through the forest together.

The two of you soon arrived at what looked like a huge wall, and your eyes widened at the sight of it.

"Miller, we have a guest!" Raven shouted, and you could immediately hear the murmurs on the other side of the wall, making you wonder how many of the teenagers had actually made it down alive.

The make-shift door that you hadn't even noticed creaked open, revealing honestly the largest group of teenagers you had seen in your life staring straight at you in shock.

"Oh my god." you heard a voice, a voice you thought you'd never hear again. A smile made its way onto your face, as the muscular arms of your curly-haired boyfriend wrapped around you in the tightest hug you had ever experienced in your life "She said you were coming down but...I didn't believe her."

"You should really have more faith in me, Freckles." you said as the two of you pulled away from your hug, and you looked into his chocolate brown eyes as he looked into your (Y/E/C) ones.

"I love you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Bellamy said, taking your face in his hands.

"I love you, Bellamy Blake."

And with that, he pulled you to him and met your lips in a soft, sweet kiss that took your breath away.

Word Count: 764