Rough: Jax & Faustine

Rough
_________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, incidents, are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© _brokenlavender 2018

semi-edited lang. beware !!! i was i lil' but younger when i wrote this kaya baka iba ang writing style but nonetheless, happy reading! *heart heart*

__________________________

"Kapag di ka tumigil hahalikan kita."

Now Faustine's heart was racing.

Talo pa ang kabayo sa karera. Daig pa ata ang kidlat. How could she not? She knew her traitor heart so much no matter how many times she doubted it.

Nakakainis. Konti na lang ay masasapak niya na ang lalaking nakangisi sa harap niya. If only she wasn't in a difficult position, that guy has a blackeye by now.

But no.

Cornered, she was. By this arrogant, selfish, conceited bastard!

... pero gwapo.

And what the hell was she thinking now? Being bullied for almost all her years in school wasn't that much? Being a hot topic for several weeks wasn't sufficient? Being tripped and pranked on for months wasn't enough? She thought it was; she thought it was worth the pain.

But her heart proves her wrong.

Again.

These are the kind of heart-wins-over-brain moments that she hated. They so come at the wrong time, in the wrong place... And definitely, undoubtedly, really with the wrong person.

Heart - 1
Faustine - 0

Now she hated her guts. She hated the way she thinks. She hates everything, especially this stupid annoying guy infront of her face. The more you hate the more you love diba? But she never believed that. Because if she hated anything more than herself in this world that would be a capital H-I-M.

But yet again, one late night proved her wrong.

"Psst!" Tawag niya sa baliw na nakahiga sa gitna ng kalsada. Laking pasasalamat ni Faustine at gabi na. Wala nang kotse na dadaan. "Bakit ka andyan?"

But instantly she wanted to face-palm. Bakit niya naman tatanungin? Sabog nga pala yang lakaking yan. What a waste of her time and saliva.

"Ang ganda pala ng mga bituin 'no?" Aniya ng loko at nagstretching pa sa kalsada! Aba! May saltik ata 'to.

Wait, scratch that, meron naman talaga. At hindi niya na pinagtaka iyon. Buti pa iwanan ni Faustine, pero hindi eh. Parang hindi niya magalaw ang mga paa niya. Kahit gusto niya na makauwi dahil gabing gabi na ay hindi niya magawa dahil parang talo pa ng paa niya ang naka-paralyze sa pwesto.

She was cursing in her head. Endlessly. Yeah, she knows she won't end as the best person.

But she's trying to; atleast she thinks she is.

"Pwede ba tumayo ka diyan." She rolled her eyes and tried not to stare immensely at the horribly familiar figure on the road. But she did.

Unexpectedly, he did stand up. She's suprised because he actually listened to her. That or the fact that they were already walking side-by-side on her way home.