"Now go sleep" I stood up, preparing to leave.

"Stay with me a little longer Reborn, it's been a long since we can spend some time talking to each other alone" He gave a small smile.

"This is what I get when I get too attached to my student huh" I sighed.

"Heh.. Serves you right" He grinned. 

"Hn, so what you want to talk about?" I asked and look at the ceiling.

"Well..." He  grinned and started talking happily.

I smirked at what he just said.

"Nice idea you have there... I'll ask Spanner and his group to see what they can do about it" I look at him to see him dozing off.

"Go sleep, stop being persistent about it, you need it" I sighed and shook my  head.

"...Fine.." He pout and closed his eyes.

"Alright 'm gonna leave for real this time" I chuckled softly at his antics and left the room.

I went straight to Spanner and his group to talk about what Tsuna had said to me.

"Interesting... We'll see what we can do about it" Shouichi nodded.

"We'll work on it now" Gianinni smiled.

"When do you guys need it?" Spanner asked.

"As soon as possible" I left the room.

'Now let's see what should I do now..' I yawned softly.

I went to the kitchen to get some espresso to see Kyoko and Haru prepare some snacks.

"I assume that is for Dame Tsuna?" I smirked.

"Oh Reborn-chan! I still can't get use to the adult you..." Haru pout.

"Yes these are for Tsuna-kun.. Is he ok?" Kyoko asked, looking concerned.

Well in my opinion, Kyoko is good for Dame Tsuna, that idiot student of mine then decided to get over Kyoko, treating her like a sister...

Well Kyoko would be a great wife for him, too bad.

And Haru.. Is just to enthusiastic, pretty annoying for me. But a good fit for Gokudera...

And when did I became such a matchmaker?

So much for the Greatest Hitman in the world right now..

"Yeah, Dame Tsuna is fine right now. Don't wake him up, he's sick and needs a lot of rest" I sighed.

"Ok! Oh, what do you need Reborn-chan? Since you came to the kitchen.." Haru asked.

"Espresso"

"Well thought so, here I prepared it when you came in" Kyoko handed me the cup of hot espresso.

"Thanks" I took the cup and went out of the kitchen.

Hmm, pretty sure the the Vongola Primo is hanging around with Shimon Primo..

I walk around to see the first generation guardians guiding the students.

Well to be accurate, the rain, sun and storm guardian.

Guess Alaude and Daemon left to somewhere.

And the other acrobalenos too.. Well expected. Fon and Aria probably followed the others to stop their conflicts. 

"Oh Hitman" G sighed.

"How's your job?" I smirked.

"I'm killing Giotto" Whoa, that's some killing aura. Not bad.