Your Alive?

~Authors Note~

HEEYYYYY MY GROUP OF CUTIES I AM SOOOOOO SOORRRRRRYYYYY WAAAAHHHH! I HAVE BEEN BUSY AND LIFES BEEN BLAH AND SCHOOL AND AND AND AND ya.. umm ^_^' anyone still reading?!?! =o

(^_^;  )I hope! BUUUUUTT it would be nice if I got the same amount of votes as I did reads :/

A shout out to one of my fans 4everabooklovergirl2 check out her book My Lovely Demon! =3

It’s a good book and I quite enjoy her and her book so GO READ HER BOOK AND VOTE IT AND YADA YADA BECAUSE I SAID SO AND YOU LOVE ME!!!  XD

^^” Also im randomly dedicating this book to 4everabooklovergirl2

KEEP WRITING BECAUSE IF YOU DONT IMMA CRY D’:

Enough of that go read meh chapter (# ^_^ #)

Enjoy my lovelies

-Yukii <3

[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Chapter 5-~Your Alive?~

I wondered what the hunt would be like as we walked past old abandoned houses in the Wyvern territory. Hoping I didn’t do anything embarrassing or stupid I walked slowly beside Mark. The sound of our feet made a steady, slow crunching sound on the gravel road as we made our way into town. The sun warmed my back and the wind gently tousled my hair.

“it’s really nice out eh?” I commented to Mark

“Yeah, I hope the hunt goes over well without any bumps” he replied lazily, his hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans. He looked over his tan muscular shoulder down at me, his dark green eyes lighting some in the sunlight. A brilliant smile took over his face and blood rushed into my cheeks tinging them pink. I quickly looked away.

{golly gee HE IS TOO HAWT! I wouldn’t mind seeing him all shirtless and and..}

I give my head a shake too get the thoughts out of my mind. Slapping my cheeks I tell myself to focus on looking normal.

Thunck!

“AAAAHHH!! FRRIICCCCCKKK #&)&@#)&)&^&)@!&!!! THAT HURTS!!” I yell hopping up and down holding my foot. I’m sure I looked like some circus act. “ahh, ahhh, OUFF!” great I fell on my butt.

Dallas let out a howl of laughter, followed by Amber and snickers and giggles from the rest. Then the weirdest thing happened. Dallas, big..scary..strong looking Dallas came up to me, literally picked me up like a doll, dusted me off and patted my back gently. Wiping a tear from his eye smiled at me. EEEHHHH WHAT!?!?! HE SMILED! I stuck my tongue out childishly and giggled.

“nice one, remind me not to tango with you, you sure beat that rock up with your toe.” He smirked playfully.

“haaww hawww you just watch it Dallas,” I said in a tough voice. “Or I might tango with you!”

“Common Tango let’s get going.” Dallas ushered me forward.

The rest of the group was a little ways ahead of us so we had to jog to catch up.

“Tango hmm?” I thought aloud.

“Yup!” Dallas said in a final way, like he was deciding the name for a pet.

“I like it” I smiled at him then trotted up to Mark where we all walked in a comfortable silence till we got into town.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Okay so Mickey and Scar, you two will come with me,” Amber announced as soon was we got into town. “We will go buy blankets, toilet paper, napkins, and others, Dallas, Mark, and Tango you guys go buy food supplies and water. Then we will meet back here where the Resource Team will come pick up the goods and take em back home. After that we will go scavenge.”

“Right!” We all answered at once, like soldiers receiving orders from a general.

“Good, good,” then Amber pulled me aside worry and authority coating her words. “Jazmine be sure to stick close to your group, and if anything happens and Mark or Dallas tell you to run, you run okay?”

I nodded my head and smiled at her. Some relief flowed into her brown eyes as she, Mickey, and Scar turned to go their way.

“Well, lets get going!” Mark said, his voice light and carefree.

We made our way to the super market. Dallas went and bought two huge totes, one for him and Mark and a smaller on for me. We split up and began loading our totes full of food. Veggies were assigned to me, meats to Dallas, and cans, microwavable goods and chips to Mark. Once we had what we needed Dallas handed Mark my tote and he gave me his.

“Go to a checkout and I’ll grab some water.” Dallas said over his shoulder as he walked down an aisle.

Mark and I made our way to a checkout counter and started unloading our stuff onto the belt. Dallas soon came up with four large cases of water bottles.

{hooolllllyyyy muscular much?! Gee I bet he walks around with a 20 pound weight all day and pumps some iron}

I look up at the girl at the counter as we finish unloading and start reloading our stuff as she runs it over that uhh..thinger that.. yeah goes over the bar code.. SHUSH I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED. Anyways, poor girl must think we are weird. She looks about 18 with long black hair and dull blue eyes. A yellow bandana tied to her wrist peaked my interest and my eyes met hers and shock took over my body. That face...

“Will that be all?” She asks politely knocking me off balance at the familiar voice

“Ye-ah..” I reply still trying to figure something out.

“Okay, and with my discount for my fellow Wyverns that comes to $436.67”

“H-here” I sputtered and handed over $440.00.

“Are you okay?” she asked puzzled.

“She is new to the group, I’m guessing she was wondering if you were in our gang Siera seeing as her eyes were glued to your bandana.” Mark replied.

“Hahaha, oh I see, yes I’m one of the Workers in the Wyvern group.” She replied, her voice feathery soft and quiet.

“N-no, or um I mean yeah that was one reason but um..” My head was reeling. I felt sick and I slouched into Mark.

“OI! Jazmine are you okay?!” Mark asked frantic as he scrambled to hold me up.

“Jaz...mine..” The words slid from Siera’s mouth as did the color from her face. Tear welled up in both our eyes as we grabbed hold of eachother.

“your alive!”   

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its really short!!! Oooohohohoohohooo! CLIFFY

What you think of Dallas? And Mark?

WHO IS SIERA AND WHAT IS HER CONNECTION TO JAZMINE?!!

What does she mean “your alive”

AHHH! Well I’ll be gone for three days so sometime next weekend or so I’ll try to upload another chapter.

Once again im rele sorry about how long it took me to do this. :/

Lots of love! Don’t forget to vote and comment!

--Yukii <3