Tia: You got her? Man that's good! I wish I could've got her!

Me: I set that ass on fire with the house!

Tia: On fire! Girl you a bad bitch!

Me: Yeah I'm bad bitch! You too! We some bad bitches don't fuck with us cuz we'll set it off!

Tia: (laughs) I can't believe you set the entire house on fire!

Me: Well I didn't the bitch did but I shot her in the leg so she couldn't get out!

Tia: You used a gun?

Me: Yeah! Come on now everyone I know has a gun so wouldn't I know how to shoot them? Girl you can be cray sometimes!

Tia: Ugh you know I'm half white! I can't help that I be dumb!

Me: (laughs) I feel you on that one!

Tia: Wait so where y'all goin stay now!

Me: Oh shit! I wasn't even thinking! I'll call you back!

Tia: Okay!

     Troy pulls up and gets out the car.

Troy: Wow!

Me: I know it's bad huh? Now where we're gonna go?

Troy: To our new house! It's finish!

Me: Oh!

Troy: I already got the furniture in there.

Me: Damn that was quick!

Troy: Well let me call the fire department!

      I get in the car while Troy call the fire department. Then 15 minutes later they come and we leave. We go to our new house and it's huge! It has five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a studio, a movie room, and man's cave. Wow! This the life.

Me: I can't believe this! Oh and I'm sorry for accusing you.

Troy: It's okay! But I want my early birthday present!

Me: Nope wait until yo birthday boo!

Troy: Man that's so far away!

Me: It's only two days away!

Troy: That's far!

    I go take my shower and then I lay down in my new bed. It's like really huge. I have some really important news for Troy though.  I'll tell him on his birthday. Troy comes out the shower and lays next to me. It's funny cuz he only sleeps in his boxers. I like it though. I play with his six pack and he laughs.

Me: What's so funny?

Troy: Nothing I was just about getting some tattoos tomorrow.

Me: Awe that's gonna be your first tattoos ever!

Troy: Yeah! I was thinking about getting my mom's name on my left hand. Then I wanna get king of all kings across my chest. And I want your name on my right hand.

Me:  Wait what's your mom's name? Now I want a tattoo! I want your name somewhere! Oh I know! I want your name on the side of my neck.

Troy: Oh that's sexy! And my mom's name is Rosa.

Me: (laughs) Your crazy!

Troy: You too! Burning people in houses!

Me: Shut up! Good night!

Troy: Good night baby!

    Troy kisses my check and we both fall asleep. He so fine.

Please vote and comment!! And read Just Three Months by xIrishSparklesx!!!

Fatal Attraction (Sequel to Thug Nation)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें