Out of my mind

Kristy's P.O.V
      I wake up cuz I hear some noise in my bedroom. I walk in and there's Aliyah.

Me: What you doing here bitch?

Aliyah: (laughs) Waiting on my man!

Me: Oh no bitch you got me twisted!

    I walk up to her and pimp slap her. Then we both start fighting. I'm punching that bitch and she's trying to grab my hair. I know what I'm about to do is so wrong but I hit her in the head with a lamp then I walk in the kitchen to get a lighter. She walk behind me and hit me with a shoe. I set that bitch on fire. She starts screaming and then I grab a knife to stab her with. But she runs in the tub to stop the fire. I go back in the bedroom to get Troy's gun. I feel a gun in the back of my head.

Aliyah: Put down the gun!

Me: You one crazy bitch huh? You goin pull the trigger or not? Cuz I'm putting this gun down!

    I turn around and kick Aliyah in the leg. I hold the gun to her head.

Me: You goin learn not to mess someone's man!

     I shot her in the leg and she holds a lighter up.

Aliyah: I will light this hold house up!

Me: Then do it then bitch!

     She set the lighter to the sheets and flames go everywhere. I run out and I see her dragging herself. I close the door on her. I run outside and call Troy. I hear Aliyah screaming and the house is smoking. Troy answers.

Troy: Hello?

Me: Can you come home now! I set the house on fire!

Troy: What? Why would you do that?

Me: It was Aliyah! She was in the house! I had to do something!

Troy: Okay I'm coming!

    Then I call Tia cuz I know she will be so proud of me. She answers.

Tia: Hey girl!

Me: I got her guh!

Tia: Got who?

Me: Aliyah!