Love birds

Aliyah's P.O.V
          I think Troy love watching me fight for him. I go to the new trap house they working on and I wait in my car. I start texting him. I sent about 20 messages already.

           Troy's P.O.V

      I wake up and my phone is vibrating like crazy. I don't even check it. Kristy turns around.

Me: Hi sweetness!

Kristy: (laughs) Hey boo!

    I get up and go to the bathroom. Then I hear my phone ring.

Kristy: Your phone is ringing!

Me: Bring it to me!

   She brings me the and it's Kris. Thank god it's just Kris! I answer it.

Kris: Okay I can't come help with the trap house today I have something to do.

Me: Okay cool! No sweat!

   I hang up and I go in the kitchen.

           Kris's P.O.V
       I walk in this cafe where Marianne works. Okay well she's being like forced to work here. She has a boyfriend but she don't really like him. He was just there and her parents liked him so she choose him. Oh she's 16 and her hair is straight,long ,and black. Her eyes are like Quincy's, they're blue. She's fully Puerto Rican like Quincy. Well I walk in the cafe. I been coming here for weeks now and I been thinking about her like crazy.  I walk to the counter and there she is.

Marianne: (smiles) Hi Kris! What can I get you today?

Me: (smiles) You!

Marianne: (laughs) What?

Me: I want you!

Marianne: I told you already I don't date thugs!

Me: I know but not every thug is alike! I know I sell drugs but that don't make me a bad guy!

Marianne: No I'm sorry but I gotta get back to work!

Me: Take a break! Come walk with me!

Marianne: I can't!

Me: And why not?

Marianne: Cuz it's gonna come out my pay check!