"How was last night?" Leo grinned maniacally. 

My face heated. Greyson growled next to me giving his friend a death glare. 

When Lexie stood up the stool stretched on the hardwood floor. 

"Ew." She covered both her ears with both her hands. "Shut up. I don't want to hear any of this. La la la la la la. I'm going to puke. No offense Celeste. I like you, but what you do with my brother remains closed doors. For my sake, please don't flirt with him when I'm in the room." 

"No worries." I say quickly. Just the thought of me flirting in public made me uncomfortable. 

Without warning, Greyson pulled me against his hard chest and planted a rough kiss. 

From the corner of my eye, I see Leo laughing and Lexie revolted. 

When Greyson pulled away his eyes were sparkling with amusement. 

"What did I just say?!" Lexie yelled at her brother. 

Greyson stuck his tongue out childishly. "You can't stop me from loving my wife. If you don't like it then leave." 

Lexie groaned and left the room. 

When she was gone, Leo walked around the kitchen island, crossed his arms over his chest and looked at us smirking. 

"Yes, Leo?" Greyson said, casually walking past him with me closely at his side. 

Leo watched our every move like a curious cat. 

"Looks like you two are attached to the hip now." He teased. 

It bothered me that he knew what we did in the past 12 hours.  Mortified, I couldn't even look him in the eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" Greyson asked, ignoring his comment. 

"My Alpha is married. Therefore you, my friend, will be moving up the ranks. As your Beta, I have to know everything you do 24/7." 

The hint of humor in his tone was not unnoticeable. 

"Leo, can you please just stop." I said. 

"Stop what? I haven't done anything." He teased. 

I glared at Greyson, demanding to harm his friend. 

Then I remembered Leo's wounds from Remington. 

"How's your injuries?" I asked. 

His light mood shifted to annoyance. 

"I'm still on leave, so I can't return to work just yet. I've been so bored." He leaned on the kitchen counter with one hand on the counter behind his back and the other rubbing the back of his neck. His grey cotton shirt stretched across his chest and I could see the outline of the bandages around his upper body. 

"Have you healed?" Greyson asked referring to the wounds. 

Leo nods. "Vincent and I have been running around the woods. My mom's pissed about that but I told her i'm perfectly fine. Enough about me! What are you two love birds up to, besides growing your nest?"

Annoyed, I grabbed the nearest thing on the kitchen island (a banana) and threw it at him. 

I thought he would catch it but when he attempted grab it he flinched in pain. The banana hit him on the collar bone. 

Worried, I walked to him placing my hand on the back of his shoulder. 

Greyson walked up to him to grabbing a chair for him to sit on. "Looks like your mom has a right to worry about you."