SUMMARY

THUNDER'S CHILD

When the skies begin to cry, and the lights of a storm dance, we rejoice, for we are the children of the heavens.

Unknown

. . .

Alkaia was famous for being the champion of the fighting pits, known all across Essos as the Thunder's child, who held an electrifying gaze rumored to have been able to paralyze her enemies. She was also known as a renegade, who burned down fighting pits to the ground along with their slavers, freeing the slaves that come with it.

One fateful night, she chances upon an encounter that would change her life forever:

"Daario Naharis."

"And the most wanted person of slaver's bay." he grins, with his ever charismatic smile.

"You should join us, the mother of dragons is open to trustworthy allies."

"And why should I?"

"Because you and her share the same cause, to end slavery."

Who would've known that a single yes would bring her closer to the destiny the heavens have arranged for her; The return of a great house that rode the skies, and the important part she will play for the wars to come.

CAST

FREYA MAVOR as AlKAIA

KIT HARINGTON as JON SNOW

EMILIA CLARKE as DAENERYS TARGARYEN

. . .

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This has been a fanfic in the works, a few months ago, and now that I've finally worked on a few chapters, I decided to create this part of the story so that the readers would have a much more vivid imagination of what Alkaia is supposed to look like. This story isn't your typical love fanfic, since it gives a much bigger emphasis on the history of Essos and Westeros combined. I've always been amazed of how everything came to be in asoiaf, especially with the valyrians and their dragons! and so here it is, I do presume most of those who will read this comment would kind of get what the story is leading to, anyways, enough of my endless ramblings and spillage of spoils.

For it to be clear, the story begins on S2 and onwards.

DISCLAIMER : ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO GRRM AND HBO

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE OWNERS OF THE CLIPS, MUSIC, AND SFX USED IN THE PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

I only own my character, Alkaia, and other Oc's which I would later on insert to the story, also of course, the fanfic's plot itself-and a few added bits to the Valyrian culture.