Chapter 2

"Its nice to meet you!" Taylor said. I smiled back politely.

"what are you doing here alone?" Cameron asked me. I looked at him and said "Im just enjoying my day, walking around."

"where's your boyfriend?" Taylor asked me. I couldnt help myself, I burst into a fit of laughter. They looked at me strangely as I kept on laughing. "Why are you laughing? Did I do something funny?" Taylor asked, confused.

"N-No. I-Its just the fact that you think I have a boyfriend. Thats a good one." I said, as I laughed at it again.

"Well I just thought sense you're such a beautiful girl, you'd have to have a boyfriend." Taylor flirted with me. I blushed and looked down. Cameron nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I thought for sure you had a boyfriend. " he said, smiling at me.

I shook my head and said "Well I should let you get back to whatever you were doing, maybe I'll see you boys around." I waved and started to walk away, but someone grabbed me and stoped me. It was Taylor. "Dont think you're getting away that easy. We were just going to get some ice cream, would you like some?" He asked.

I looked between them. They both had hopeful looks in their eyes. Do they just feel bad for knocking me over or do they actually want to hang out with me?

"No, we actually want to hang out with you." Cameron said, whoops, must've said that out loud.

"Fine, but we have to go to Frostys. I dont like Teddys." I responded to their question. They smiled at me and nodded.

"Sounds good to me." Cameron said.

I smiled, and started walking down the street towards Frostys. I walked in between them and we made small talk until we reached the place.

We walked in and walked up to the front counter. The cashier was a pretty decent looking boy. When it was our turn, he imediently looked to me and smiled.

"And what can I get for the pretty lady?" He asked, and blushed and looked down. The weird thing was I felt Taylor and Cameron tense up... thats odd

"I'll have a Medium hot fudge sundae please." I said politely. He smiled at me and looked over to tye boys. "And for yous?" The boy said, rudely. Cam and Tay ignored the rudeness and ordered for themselves.

We waited in silence, well except for Cam and Taylor whispering back and forth every so often.The cashier finally came back with our ice creams. I walked over and grabbed mine. Just as I was about to turn around and walk towards one of the tables, the guy roughly grabbed onto my wrist and brought me back. "I get off in a half hour, we could have some fun. " He winked at me. Taylor walked over and basically threw the guy off me "She will NOT be having ANY 'fun' with you , you scum!" Taylor yelled. Cam took our ice creams and me and walked me outside, while Taylor continued to tell profanities at the guy. Good he deserves it. He was a creep.

"Are you okay?" Cameron asked as he rubbed my back. I smiled and said "yeah, im fine, just a bit creeped out. That stuff never really happens to me." I slightly chuckled at the end.

Taylor finally came back out, looking heated. I smiled at him as an attempt to calm him down, it did.

"Thank you boys, it means a lot. I wouldn't be able to ever defend my self like that." I said, embarrassed.

"Dont worry, as long as we're here , thats not happening again." Taylor said, assuring me. Cameron nodded in agreement.