Chapter 1

Riiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiing

I reach over and turn off my annoying alarm clock. As soon as the alarm turns off, I slowly roll out of bed and stretch myself out. Looking out the window, I see its a beautiful day outside. I smile to myself and stand up off my comfortable bed. Its a perfect day outside for a nice walk. See, its Saturday and I dont have to go to school. I just set myself an alarm because if I didnt, I would sleep all day.

I walk over to my walk-in closet and pick out what I'm going to wear today. I have a pretty big house considering its just my parents and I. I've always wanted a sibling, but I dont see that happening. My parents work a lot, so im usually home alone. It gets a bit lonely, but im used to it now.

I take my clothes and go into my bathroom. Making sure the water was at the perfect temperature, I stepped in. After washing, shaving, and doing all the essentials, I got out of the steamy shower. I dried myself off and dressed my self in my high-waisted shorts and my flowery top.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I picked out all my flaws, and sighed. Im not ugly, im just not anything special. I never get much attention from boys and I dont have people lining up to be my friend. I have one good friend, Madison, and thats all I really need. Right now shes on vacation, so I haven't spoken to her in a bit.

I dried off my hair and let it be natural, wavy. I honestly like my hair, a lot. After playing with my hair for a bit, I pulled out my makeup bag. I dont wear a ton of makeup, usually just mascara and lip gloss. Sometimes I use fondation, but not today, my skin was actually pretty clear today. After being okay with how I looked, I walked out of the bathroom and throw my dirty clothes and towels into the hamper.

I went downstairs, grabbing my phone on the way, and slipped on my shoes. I wore plain brown gladiator sandles. I grabbed my little hand bag with cash and my phone inside amd and walked out the front door.

I live in a large neighborhood , there is always someone new here. Everyone is so friendly though. I walked down my street and turned down a slightly busier street. This is where all the teenagers like to hang out and spend time together. Me and Madison like to come here every so often. Theres a Starbucks, Ice Cream Shop, Movie Theater and tons of other places to go to.

I walked calmly down the street only to be knocked down by two boys who were longboarding. They dont look familiar, but I could safely say they were super good looking.

"Hey, sorry about that. We were just goofing off." The one with a bandanna in his hair said, reaching out his hand to help me up.

"Yeah , sorry. Im Cameron." The other one said with a nice smile.

"And Im Taylor. " the one who helped me up said.

"Hey! Im Kenzie!" I introduced.