The Twisted World of Snowflake

When we were driving down a road leading to a circle drive. I turned around in my seat. "Where are we going, why am I not allowed to know where I'm going to be living?", I asked. Sherrie, my social worker, said, "Your new foster parents that they didn't want to disclose the location of the institute." Great, I thought, now if they kill me no one will where to start searching.

"No one is trying to you anymore ," Sherrie said quietly, "like I said before, I'm sorr-" That's how far she got before I cut her off. "STOP TALKING ABOUT IT" "But, ... You need to open up, I'm sure your still conflicted about it" "I said, I don't care," I said trying to keep my voice even."What happened, happened. Lets move on."

There was a long moment of awkward silence. Finally Sherrie whispered, " We are here, let me introduce you to your new foster parents." I was told that my foster parents where headmaster at a institute for "gifted children." So pretty much some high-classed couple wanted to impress there high-classed friends by adopting a troubled 13 year old girl named Snowflake, or Snow for short.

I am looking out a window to find myself staring what looks like a giant castle-church crossover. These buildings were HUGE. There was 3 of them. The Main building, the biggest, was all grey stone and white steeples. the front was covered with a giant stain-glass window and had a big cherry wood door. The other 2 where just as beautiful as the first one. Expect one had black brick and the other one was white.The first thing i thought was that I was definitely not going to fit in.