"What did he do this time?" Lucy said coming up from behind me as I turned to see her in a cute blue dress with little bow wedges.

"Nothing." I clipped out glaring to him with a warning to not breath a word as he just grinned putting his hand in his pockets.

"Oh... Okay then. Well. I signed you up for the archery computation. Your in round four. Will you need a bow?" She asked as I nodded my head only for Elijah to smile saying he had one I could use.

"I see you and Alpha have made up and the love bite is gone as well." Kara said from beside me now sitting at one of the many table watching some of the archers hit there marks after having Elijah fetch one of his bows for me.

"Again it's complicated and thankfully yes. no hickey anymore." I breathed looking to the bow that look old but taken care of with gold finishing's having been glossed a few times over the years.

"I could imagen how complicating your relationship is." She teased as I grunted right as Lucas took a seat next to me with a broad smile.

"Hello lovely, fancy seeing you here. Are you in the competition?" His eyes looking to my hands as I picked up the bow pulling on the string getting used to its tension.

"Ya I'm up next." I said as he grinned looking over to another table as I followed his line of sight.

"Have fun against Marcus. He's won for the last five years straight when Alpha stopped doing the competition." He explained looking to Lucas with a sneer.

"Is there nothing the man can do!?" I said in disbelief looking heaven ward for any sigh of something that the man couldn't do.

"Well I'll let you know when I find out." He said cheekily as I looked back to the guy Marcus that looked quite scary from his dark brown eyes and ripped abs that made him look like a fucking bull.

"Serene your up." Lucy said coming back to our table as I stood up grasping the bows handle and the arrows I would use. I followed Lucy seeing Elijah over the competition as his eyes found mine with a smile feeling excitement with me apart of the game.

"Hi I'm Marcus." The large man said coming to my side holding out his hand for me as I took it smiling to his straight face.

"Serene." I said giving him a firm hand shake that he was giving me wondering if it was a way of him feeling me out not wanting to appear weak to the large man and thinking this would be easy for him.

"Aw a face to the name finally. But I won't go easy on you just because your Alpha's female." He said pulling his hand from mine looking over me as if to size me up.

"I would hope not seeing I'm my own person and should be treated the same as anyone else. And anyways I like to win fair and square." I said sternly seeing him crack a smile then looked over to Elijah that nodded his head as if they had a silent conversation then back to me.

"Then I won't hold back." He replied picking up his bow that looked like mine but was black and silver markings with arrows just the same but the tips were black shinning like they were made of stone.

"Just remember you said that muscle man." I grinned as he shook his head in laughter.

"Alright you get six shots, Marcus is first being winner of last match. Sirenna you will go directly after." Elijah explained coming up to us then turned pointing to the field. "There are target scattered around the field. Each one represents a scale point. The farther target you hit the high point value. You get six shots and will add them up when both of you have gone. Highest score wins and moves to next round." He explained as I looked to the targets seeing many of them that I could hit easily.