Chapter 1🦊

It was a hot summer and fresh new start for the students this year.
The bell rang and everyone rushed to their classes. Jess wasn't that happy for school because she had a very rough year before she was afraid of going to school this time. "Jess heyyy how have you been I missed you so much."
This is Hannah Jess's bestfriend since they were kids. Heyyy han I missed you too I hope were in the same classes this year. Ugh same nini let's get going before were late. Wait what do we have now did you get your schedule Jess asks. Yes I did Hannah replies. good what do we have now. Ugh we have math. Hannah says in frustration. Math isn't their favourite subject. Let's get going. Everyone rushes to their classroom before getting late. Hey nini come sit next to me, Hannah shouts for Jess to hear. Jess rushes next to Hannah and takes a seat. I hope our teacher is okay this year. And hot, Hannah adds.
Yeah hope so Jess smiles softly.
The door opens and everyone goes in silence, a pretty sexy and cute female walks inside the classroom with a very soft and cute small serious face. Everyone is flattered with her looks. They never had a teacher that looked that good in years. Hii I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm gonna be your teacher for this year and as you know I'm gonna be the one who teaches you maths please be good students so we don't have any problems with each other. Don't annoy me so I don't annoy you.
Damn she's so hot, Jess says. I knoww I'm glad tbh, Hannah giggles. who's talking? Taeyeon shouts angrily. Oh shit. Hey be quiet they both whispered to each other. Taeyeon rolls her eyes if i hear one more sound youre all gonna be in trouble. She finally starts writing on the board. I mean I don't think anyone was concentrating on what she was writing they were all concentrating on her ass and it was pretty annoying for Jess the one who was madly in love with her new teacher. She was perfect she was incredibly hot cute and sexy she seemed pretty young her body was amazing her black long hair that was resting on her shoulders everything looked amazing on her. Who wouldn't fall in love with her. But she seemed like a strict teacher and no one likes strict teachers but she was different, a hot strict teacher.