Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Blossoms POV

As they congratulate me they all give me a warm welcoming smile. Well except Jack he just looks at me with curiosity. Hmmmm I wonder what's up with him. Well now that you know that you are a guardian we must also tell you some frightening news. says Santa. How can this get even more complicated. I thought. What is it? I ask. They all look at me with a worried look. Well you must know that the boogeyman is after you and your powers. he says. I just look at them with a blank look. Why does he want my powers? I ask. That's something we do not know. says Bunny.

I sigh and nod. Well then.......What are we gonna do? I ask. We are gonna keep you protected if Pitch wants your powers he is gonna have to go through all of us. Which means you are gonna have to be on watch for awhile. says Santa. Alright if you think it's best. I say. Jack you will be taking first watch make sure to keep a good eye on her. says Santa. I will. he says. Good. Now let's all get some rest Jack here is a snow globe to get back to nature palace. says Santa. Jack takes the globe and nods. We will continue this tomorrow. says Santa. We all leave. Jack smashes the globe and we head back to my home.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

5 minutes later

Blossoms POV

When I get home I look at Jack. You don't have to look after me I can take care of myself. I say. He just looks at me. Hey don't worry you won't even know I am here. he smiles. Wait! Did he just smile at me! And all this time I thought he hated me. Well then I guess I don't have to worry about anyone besides the boogeyman. I smile back and head to my room while he flies up to the air doing whatever he does. I go up to my room. I wave my hands in a signature form and my pajamas appear on me. It's a trick that I learned I don't have to worry about changing anymore. I am now wearing a light pink nightgown that goes a little past my knees. I brush my hair a bit and head to bed. I then see a little tooth fairy on my bed. Well hello there. I say. Weeee whoo. it says. It must have come with Jack. I guess I won't mind having you around. Now what do they call you. Oh ya baby tooth huh? I ask. Weee whooo. it says. I just smile and lay down in my bed. Baby tooth lays down on my other pillow. I have a very big bed large enough to hold an army. So I won't mind sharing with baby tooth. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

Jacks POV

As  I watch her go to sleep I can see why she gets along with bunny so well. She's kind. I guess that is something the Man in the Moon choose her for. It's not like I don't like her it's just.........shocking hearing what happened to her. I mean ya I fell in the ice trying to save my sister but........... she save someone even though there aren't even family. That's what is amazing about her. Huh? Wait did I say amazing? Ya I guess I did but why am I getting these feelings about her? It doesn't matter I will worry about them later right now I need to keep quiet and watch.

4 hours later........

Thud!

I jolt up ready to go fight. I look down to see her awake and heading down stairs. What is she doing?

Blossoms POV

I get up get into my outfit and go downstairs. I know what you are thinking what is this girl doing the sun hasn't even raised yet and Pitch is out there what in the neck is she doing! Well I'm going out to see the  Memory Hole. It's a place where I can see people in the real world. Even though it can't show me how I became this.I get to see me old friends my sister my brothers........my mom. Oh how much I miss her. If only she could- Okay no time I need to get there before anyone wakes up. I head to the front and grab my staff and make it disappear and go into my heart. It's a way so I don't ha e to keep carrying it. I then grab my cape and run to the front doors. I go to the stables and get my horse. Daisy she is a pure white horse with blue eyes. She is gorgeous. I get on her and head to the hole. Heya! I yell. And she takes off. Whoosh! I look behind me and see no one I hope I am not being followed.

5 minutes later

When we get there I slow down my horse and go up the stairs. This place is very ancient I discovered it when I first became Daughter Nature. I was very lost then. But now I am better and I am now a guardian so I can't back down now. I go to the side and put my staff down in a tiny hole where it fits perfectly. Then the trails start to glow gold and the center becomes alive. The tall stones around the center glow and light up I smile. I then take off my hood and sit in front of it on my knees. I would like to see my sister please. I say. It starts to light up and smoke appears around it. It then shows...........my sister. She is in the flower shop and helping out mom. I am so happy that she is helping I wish I was. I always helped mom in the flower shop but since I........passed. My sister had to quit college and help out mom since she is getting older. I would do anything to let them see me. I frown and I raise my hand in the air and close it. No one knows about this place except me. The animals sometimes wonder where I am most of the time but I am here just watching my family got a without me. It makes me sad sometimes. I look up and I see the sun coming up. The sun always comforts me it makes me feel...........safe.

Jingle!

Jingle!

Ha! Bunny you need to lighten up a bit! yells a familiar voice. I look up to see Santa's sleigh heading to the castle. I shake my head and laugh. Well I must head back I have a long day ahead of me. And I head back towards the castle.