When You Lose Your Way

It was quite an evening in Hogwarts. Draco Malfoy was passing through the school library when his eyes fell on he Gryffindor girls. By casting a simple spell he quickly removed the muffliato charm and started listening their conversations.

"Seriously Mione you really need to move on. Its been one month, you need to forget that jerk."

"I know Ginny but I just can't. Everytime I try to forget him the more haunted I get by our memories. The time we spent, the words we shared, the time we have spent in each others arms. I gave everything that I had, my love, my care, Merlin even my virginity but at the end he turned his back on me, he played with my feelings and left me for some other witch.", replied Hermione and again broke down into tears.

"Enough Hermione Granger, get a hold on yourself. You shouldn't be crying over that serpent who toyed with your emotions. Look at yourself you silly girl, you are crying your eyes out for that asshole but look around, boys in our school are dying to get your attention, to ask you out, to date or to kiss you."

Anger bubbled inside Draco just at the mere thought of some other bloke snogging or touching his Hermione; yes his Hermione

Anger bubbled inside Draco just at the mere thought of some other bloke snogging or touching his Hermione; yes his Hermione. He himself was that sick bastard who broke Hermione's heart and left her miserable. When she returned back to complete her 7th year, he was amazed to see her. She looked so beautiful, she had a face of an angel with her chestnut brown curls framing her face and cascading down her lower back, her big beautiful brown orbs in which he used to get lost and forget all his worries, her delicious plump pink lips; the one he can never get tired kissing and her curvaceous body which fitted perfectly in his arms.

But the most beautiful part of her was her golden heart, which loved him truly, she forgave him for his terrible past and believed in him. But in return he broke her heart, he destroyed her. He didn't do it intentionally, he too really loved her after all she was the love of his life.

Everything was going fine for six months until one day, the school whore Pansy Parkinson came announcing that she was pregnant with his child. It was true that he had slept with Parkinson but it was before his relation with Hermione. He could never think of cheating on her.

He was 100% sure that the baby Parkinson was carrying was not his as he always used contraceptive spells before fucking any of these slags. But in case of Hermione he was never bothered to think about protection as he really loved her and made love to her. She was the one he loved more than his mother, he lived to please her, she was special to him.

He tried to find out the truth about Parkinson's pregnancy by asking her for paternity test but she always threatened to kill herself and the baby. No matter how much it would please Draco to see Parkinson dead but he didn't wanted her child to be dead because the baby was innocent . But today he was determined to find out the truth because he cannot see his Hermione devastated anymore. He ran towards the dungeons and entered the Slytherin common room.

"Pansy come down this instant" he yelled panting heavily.
On hearing his voice she squeaked in delight and raced down the stairs to meet him,"What do you want Drakie Poo ?"

"Parkinson I learnt a new spell today. It will tell us the sex of the child, "She made some awful giggling noise and let him perform the spell. He started muttering the spells and after some time Crabbe's picture appeared on her stomach. Panic and fear were the only expressions left on her face and she shook in horror. Draco smirked proudly and Blaise whistled from the corner "Finally Malfoy you made way out of her trap."

"Yeah mate now I can go back to my love, my Hermione"
"But Drakie she is a Gryffindork mudblood and ugly too."

"Don't you dare Parkinson to call my princess a mudblood or ugly. She is the most beautiful girl ever born on this planet. You are the one who is ugly and is a whore. And now onward don't you ever think about crossing our paths or you will regret the day you were born."

"Drakie if you are rejecting me because of this child then I will kill this child and then we can live together happily", she proposed him excitedly.

"You are a monster Parkinson, you can never love someone. You are so vile that you are ready to kill your own child. Sluts like you should rot in hell." Draco shouted and ran out of the Slytherin common room.

He ran towards the heads common room to finally meet his Hermione

He ran towards the heads common room to finally meet his Hermione. He saw her with Ginny, roaming in corridors and the she weasel was lecturing her again.

"Hermione stop ignoring your health, you really need to eat something. Atleast think about the little life growing inside you. You should be eating double food but instead you are starving yourself", Ginny chided her.

"As you say mother. I will follow your orders. I really love this little person growing inside me.", Hermione replied whilst rubbing her still flattened belly.

"You are not alone in this Mione, we all are with you. So what if the baby is of Malfoy's. I know you will do everything to keep this baby happy."

"WHAT???"Draco shouted in surprise.

______________________________________________I m posting a multi chapter fic first time

I m posting a multi chapter fic first time. Here is the first chapter.Posting the next part soon.