Chapter 2

"Ruto ni san" a cherry pink haired girl called. She was running to him faster than an ANBU with ease. In fact she was the weakest in the group. But she could take down 3 ANBU  with ease. Naruto and Sasuke never rubbed it in her face. They were always supportive of her and never put her down. 

"Sup Kura nee san" the blondie called out.

"Wheres saku ni san"

"Here" a cheerful voice called from behind. The group was in a good mood today they we're about 2 days away from letting down the mask they had carefully sewn on. These masks you could tel are not the most happy thing you could go through. In fact the entire group despised them. Sasuke the brooding emo. Sakura the screaming fangirl Naruto the dead last idiot. All were put together to get them on the same team. But at the same time Sakura couldn't feel more sick trying to kiss her brother so did Naruto. Sasuke couldn't feel more awkward as Sakura clung to tightly to him. They were actually more mature and smart as well as strong. Yet at certain points they could act like 6  year olds. 

"See you at school ni sans"

"K" the two boys answered at the same time. They had developed a habit of speaking at the same time. They carefully slipped on their invisible masks making sure everything was perfect.

----------------------------------------------------Time skip-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naruto Uzumaki" The said boy walked into the room. "Okay Naruto you only need to have 3 clones." Naruto made the clones barley passable before heading out in his happy go lucky smile and kill me orange jumpsuit. (He loved the color orange but he hated to jumpsuit. He was a moving target) With his forehead protector. All the teams were being anouced. 

"This better work" All three kids chanted in their mind. They worked the whole time in the academy for this. Hurting each other and having love sick crushes. (They all felt drained of mental energy, who wouldn't?) "Team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno." All three children could barely restrain a happy holler. 

Plans were rising up!

All the children ate lunch and kept up the mask just in case. But inside they were happy dancing. A family will never be ripped apart with smarts and skills like the three kids hidden by masks in team 7.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hey guys, thanks again for reading and like I said in the last chapter 1-9 were written by the original author. As always love ya all. R&R